Re: game ideas

by Hume87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

game ideas

★★★ Newbie

I think this game is good, but it doesn't have that extra to keep me playing for very long

I am happy to hear the soundtrack that I heard on the red alert games.

but I would be happy to see iconic troops or buildings like Tesla or GI or something like that. but my main idea is to make a mode with bigger map and make it more challenging to get tiberium. Because this is just a casual game like this.

and I would be very happy if you contucon the red alert series.

Message 1 of 2 (287 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

About iconic buildings and units like Tesla Coils and GI's, that's in the Red Alert universe. This is the Tiberium universe. While it would be cool to have a Rivals game set in the Red Alert universe, as Red Alert is my favoured Command & Conquer universe, this is still not that so we should not have Red Alert units or structures here.

I agree for bigger maps, it's the first thing I noticed that is lacking, simply having bigger maps will turn this game into an RTS basically, which I think would be really cool.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

About iconic buildings and units like Tesla Coils and GI's, that's in the Red Alert universe. This is the Tiberium universe. While it would be cool to have a Rivals game set in the Red Alert universe, as Red Alert is my favoured Command & Conquer universe, this is still not that so we should not have Red Alert units or structures here.

I agree for bigger maps, it's the first thing I noticed that is lacking, simply having bigger maps will turn this game into an RTS basically, which I think would be really cool.

Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)