by crockedloki5802

Original Post

futchumps rage quite now win fifa 20 joke

★ Apprentice

futchumps rage quite now win fifa 20 joke

just played first game of day of futCHUMPS Teeth bared

Spoiler
Spoiler

battered the guy was way to good for him/her   had 5-6 shot ontarget first 10 mins 69% possetion Large smile

guy get hold of rebound of post 

run straight down pitch

luckily my defence was camped on halfway line ? as per 

but that was pretty much were they stayed 

letting him straight to my goal and score 

so kick off I've passed the ball around him he's not toughed it for 10-20 passes gets the realisation its me v his goal keeper so RAGEQUITESCocktail

DID YOU GET THE WIN I HERE YOU ASK ???Devil

NOOOOOOOO course  not  

WHAAAAAT ??? i hear you say  SURELY you deserve the win if he quite because he knew you were better and had virtually none of the ball

no it doesn't work like that for me on this game 

ill tell you what did happen the game would not then connect me another online player after 4 times of trying 

I'm up against  a 95  yes I said it 95 rated team WHICH  doesn't bother me as i can beat anyone 

JUST as long as my team hasn't been slowed down

SLOWWWED DOOOWWWN i hear you say  

YES you know when your players take forever to turn around or move left to right take an eternity to release the ball shoot and to go for a tackle 

94 acceleration 99 pace players are slower than the keeper 

that sort of thing when your striker feels sorry for the opposing team and doesn't shoot but back passes the ball to the keeper or aims for the post 

or your keep makes the save feels bad so palms it directly to the opposing team and does it the well they don't even have to move for another shot on goal  

knock knock whos ?  ther EAs morale compass EAs morale compass who ?   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DevilDevilDevilDevilDevilBroken heartClock

Message 1 of 6 (371 Views)

Re: futchumps rage quite now win fifa 20 joke

★ Apprentice

DONT WORRY  i worked out now

HOW ? i hear you ask 

well let me tell you 

the very next game the team I'm up against was 96 yes 96 rated 

and at the start of the game my team was still slow .

now I'm not on about sprinting I'm on about everything else movement passing control turning ball moving across pitch but as soon as opposing team had scored 2 goals 

it seemed to lift the magic spell of slowness and my team once again had some freedom to move until I scored and once again the magic spell seemed to re appear making me slow and lethargic 

but once the other team had scored again it seemed to blow the cobwebs off and release my players once again from the magical bindings 

all apart from 96 rated special card aubameyang who seemed to forget he has 99 attacking  positioning and thought it would be great fun to constantly run offside  

and not use his 99 finishing but instead aim straght for the keeper and or crossbars 

so its not that I'm bad it just my team feels really sorry for the weak gamers I am constantly put up against 

I use all gold cards got 3 specials one in each team one on bench 

why I hear you ask 

lets just say i had a team full of specail cards and they ended up feeling more sorry for other team than anyone else that or the magic force was strong in them

THE END......

no not really whats with the free kicks on this game lol

Message 2 of 6 (363 Views)

★ Apprentice

what kind of EAcoolaid are my players being made to drink every time I get a chance to get an advantage they play the ball the wrong way knock the ball on if you want to knock the ball on it only goes in line with defender not past or straight to opposing defender through ball wrong side of player or most of time not where your aiming 

DONT DRINK THE EACOOLAID

Message 3 of 6 (357 Views)

★★ Guide
@crockedloki5802 any other game on the PlayStation/ X box I would be thinking what are you on about but when you say fifa 20, everything makes a lot of sense. I experienced this magical spell when I was 3 goals up. My team would become dumb, passes would go the complete wrong way, my Aubameyang (im an Arsenal fan) couldn't run past any defenders and get this.....my goal keeper should be stretching his arms out to try save the ball but instead his arms retracted to his body, or the ball would be rolling on the floor and my keeper would dive over the ball, or my keeper would save it but palm the ball perfectly to my opponent for a tap in. Once the game was 3 3 my players were free to play how I told them to play. Why does this spell happen??? I just don't know but it was so common if I was 3 goals up.
Message 4 of 6 (349 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA  are magicians 

they can do magic 

Message 5 of 6 (336 Views)

★ Apprentice

EAs magic ball 

opposition shoots hits cross bar/post goes straight back to same player shoots score 

2/3 times a match every game and a a massive football fan some who has seen a lot of games

were supposed to believe this is what   rEAL

yet when I hit said cross bar /post ball magically goes to other teams defender goal keeper or goes out for other team throwing goal kick 

does EA think this goes unnoticed or do they just not give two hoot 

same old EA always chEAting

allabout the money 

EA  should be ashamed of this joke of a game - for example   a special card up front just for a laugh so 4 players with attacking position awareness ,so the card stats say 

5/10 time offside per game    come on ea this is utter bs   

Message 6 of 6 (311 Views)