Re: franchise mode:conversation system

by Beauts90

Original Post

franchise mode:conversation system

★ Guide

can anyone tell me about the conversation system in nhl 21 franchise mode..does that mean conversation between coach and players during the season or potential coaches and organization during off-season

Message 1 of 4 (939 Views)

★★ Pro

The conversations with your players and coaches in season are used to boost or lower morale.

In the off season there aren't any conversations you can have other than the pre-draft interviews or interviewing a potential new coach. 

With morale off, I don't think there are any conversations with your players or coaches but there are still the interviews. 

Message 2 of 4 (899 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

thanks for responding so quick 2 weeks ago....i got a new question...have you come across a 'player/coach' conversation that ended up having an 'evaluation date' on how the player's performance was then all of a sudden that 'notice of evaulation date' suddenly goes away a couple days BEFORE the evaluation is suppose to happen

Message 3 of 4 (847 Views)

★★ Pro

No, I don't ever recall seeing that happen. I've seen a player get hurt before the evaluation date, but then you get a message saying that you won't be able evaluate what was promised due to the injury.

Message 4 of 4 (830 Views)