formation issue 343D or 3511

by ashishmunde

Original Post

formation issue 343D or 3511

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am using currently 343D with bartra stpd , maldini and tots ramos with forster at gk ....i concede too much goals even against lower rated teams who are 8 ovrs lower than me they score 9 10 goals....even i think petit is being nerfed ....no big teams r using him currently whenever i face petit easy to get pass...if i change formation to 3511 please suggest 2  best cdms for that formation....i have petit on my team bt not happy with him ....hv rabiot easter and vidal 82 wt on my bench  please suggest

-------------------------------

ashish munde

Rufus MapQuest UpToDate

Message 1 of 2 (475 Views)

Re: formation issue 343D or 3511

★★★ Newbie
  • I also  use 5 midfielders because I love team play and in general midfielder’s style (great technique and amazing passing skills), and for the best CDM you can find you can watch out this. All the great attacking clubs use the 4-3-3 obviously because is highly offensive, able to press the defense of the opponents, widen it with the wings, and let the central players go up and attack receiving the balls coming from the flanks. But yes is highly offensive, and in a lot of games you’ll offer tons of occasions to your opponents. If you see all the top-clubs (see here) they have all this scheme, but you have to learn how to use it.
Message 2 of 2 (402 Views)