flaws to be fixed before global launch

by powerlifter450

Original Post

flaws to be fixed before global launch

★★ Guide

Please review all units for balance issues again, slow down the nuclear missle countdown. Speed up unit build times. Increase unit movement speeds. Make bases somewhat self defensable at higher levels. Examples would be lasers,machine guns, or missle turrets.

Message 1 of 4 (454 Views)

Re: flaws to be fixed before global launch

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @powerlifter450,

Thanks for your feedback!

We are constantly monitoring unit balance, and make adjustments as needed. If you have any specific examples of units that you feel are too strong or too weak, please let us know.

Message 2 of 4 (409 Views)

★★ Guide

The more I play the more issues I see. The two missle system is an abject failure. This game lacks depth. Ive already discussed things like slow unit movement and build times. Along with base and harvester self defense.

We need more focus on real strategy and less on the two missle deployment system. We also need more than two missles to destroy a base.

The game needs additional modes. You want players to stay long term. As a medical professional I feel I have more patience than the average person. Even after purchasing around $100.00 in microtransactions I find myself growing bored.  We need multiple different ways to win. Right now its just the missle and/or a direct assault on your opponents base.

Ive helped craft other EA games from other small studios. One that sticks out is Galaxy of Heroes.

The most recent before this is a Marvel property which seems to be doing very well.

This game has serious potential but monetization strategies will fall flat if this cant be grown into a more engaging game.

Message 3 of 4 (362 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree completely with this statement.   I was expecting a lot more depth and playability from the game.  The C&C games have all been great with tons of replay value.  This game come up way to short.  I would love to see a PVE side to the game but that might just be me.  There is no defining strategy and control that is typical of most C&C games.  

Message 4 of 4 (325 Views)