Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: deluxe and standard edition

by Unicomessina

Original Post

deluxe and standard edition

★★★★ Novice

can i able to customize my car without deluxe edition.What are the restrictions?

Message 1 of 7 (10,910 Views)

Champion

The only difference between the standard and deluxe is the platinum car pack, the platinum blue under glow and the platinum blue tire smoke. Other than that the customization will be the same. There is no change in game play between the 2 editions.

Message 2 of 7 (10,881 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Jiazeea ha scritto:

Posso personalizzare la mia auto senza edizione deluxe. Quali sono le restrizioni?

Message 3 of 7 (10,875 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@jiazeea

Can confirm, you will be able to customize your car just like everyone else without restrictions. The only thing you will be missing will be exclusive content that just expands the content in customization but that is it. There will be no restrictions in game counting on normal content, so whatever edition you choose is okay. The only thing that Deluxe Edition adds to you are some exclusive stuff that expand your gameplay a bit and nothing more. See the picture above or see here on all the things Deluxe Edition gets extra that normal does not: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/deluxe-edition .

Message 4 of 7 (10,866 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So do standard edition have the story heist,or it is only for deluxe edition?
Message 5 of 7 (10,839 Views)

Champion
@jiazeea The heists are in both editions. The gameplay is all the same.
Message 6 of 7 (10,829 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@jiazeea  If you want the best buy the best...Go Deluxe if your pockets can afford it....if not then settle for less with the lower version.

As for myself...I'm going Deluxe and hey why the not?

This game has everything going in the right direction this time....I'm ready to play this video game.

So kick those tires and light the fires....Let's go Racing NFS Payback Style! Wink

Regards

BLVD69

Message 7 of 7 (10,818 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help