Re: dedicated servers for fut champs and division rivals in the region{INDIA}

by INDIEBHAI

Original Post

dedicated servers for fut champs and division rivals in the region{INDIA}

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hey team,

i was like 19, the last time i googled for the dedicated servers in INDIA, but after that year(2015) i lost hope but  what i saw this year was easportsfifa putting effort behind the scenes so that more people can play this beautiful game and grow with it. So here i am writing this whatever u call it a request, an opinion or maybe something else, but the people of easportsfifa please helps your fellow Indian fifa players with the servers, we connect with sometimes GULF( Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait) players or sometimes Australian players and boy o boy the game goes from sweet lollipop to hottest chili in some moments like button lag, speed up lag, worse ping etc which i do want to say. i know it's corny to say and hear but we pay the full price too and what we get is not justified i am not saying that we don't get things that we were promised but having dedicated servers for fut champs and division rivals and maybe singles also. I LOVE THIS ####### GAME TO DEATH but the dedicated servers not being there just makes no sense and that too in an up and coming region like INDIA where there are FOOTBALL / FIFA fanatics and so many upcoming content creators about fifa the game in general but they also feel hopeless that this matter has gone for almost 5 years!!!

so please make it happen!!! it's a plea from us Indian gamers that just want to enjoy this beautiful game everyday everyhour everysecond of our life 

INDIEBHAI (FIFA GAMER)

Message 1 of 3 (596 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @INDIEBHAI.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (545 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is there any solution to it????
Message 3 of 3 (523 Views)