Re: could you take variant suggestions for future use

by spIash_damage

Original Post

could you take variant suggestions for future use

★★ Newbie

I had an for an electric imp, It would be a police imp and it would utilize tasers for it's blasters, the mech would be a police car. The mech when it arrives could run into the imp and while its on the hood of the car it would transform into the mech. The mech could be a melee mech with tasers it punches with, and the ability to switch on the siren for a temporary speed boost, and the second ability would be a handcuff trap that would act like the spikeweed but not hurting the plant.

Message 1 of 8 (620 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I am not a fan of any imp due to their mech abilities but will admit, it'd be fun to frag a cop imp.

=]

Just so ya know, nobody on these forums makes those types of decisions.  We are (mostly) gamers/fans of the series and this forum is used for discussion rather than suggestion(s) to mods/devs.

Message 2 of 8 (607 Views)

Community Manager

@spIash_damage wrote:

I am not a fan of any imp due to their mech abilities but will admit, it'd be fun to frag a cop imp.

=]

Just so ya know, nobody on these forums makes those types of decisions.  We are (mostly) gamers/fans of the series and this forum is used for discussion rather than suggestion(s) to mods/devs.

That doesn't mean we're not lurking here listening to feedback. Wink

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 8 (561 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Sweet!  So you're part of the developer team?

Message 4 of 8 (539 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EA_Blueberry  - I should've mentioned your name.  Are you part of game development?

Message 5 of 8 (538 Views)

Community Manager

@spIash_damage 

The Community Managers on these forums are not part of the development team but are here to make sure they are aware of what you love, hate, want, removed, and all others things about our games. Standard smile

We're here to be your voice and ears. As long as you're here to chat about our game, we'll make sure it's heard. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 8 (529 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@spIash_damage 

The Community Managers on these forums are not part of the development team but are here to make sure they are aware of what you love, hate, want, removed, and all others things about our games. Standard smile

We're here to be your voice and ears. As long as you're here to chat about our game, we'll make sure it's heard. Thumbs up

@EA_Blueberry   that could be my favorite post on the history of these boards.  Really.  Thank you for taking the time, man.  

Have a great day!

Message 7 of 8 (525 Views)

★★★ Guide
then i'd hope in the future game.. the Rose variants characters wont be boring asf (sorry for the word) they're pretty annoying in hands on skilled players err campers.. who doesn't do nothing just hiding behind obstacles and shoot at you Wink
Message 8 of 8 (511 Views)