Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: cant play squad battles

by LKRMSTR

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Me to this morning i signed in and collected last weeks rewards now when i go to play another game its bugs out, no buttons work just gets stuck on that screen......please fix
Message 11 of 25 (584 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have an issue with squad battles freezes when i click on it then doesnt allow me to do anything
Message 12 of 25 (554 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes me to the same problem i have today i try.

Message 13 of 25 (522 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I have rpoblem with squad battles today starts the new competition and get in  squad batles and my game crashed and then i try again and the game crashed everytime i try to go in and play. (on Pc platform) ?

Message 14 of 25 (507 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Whenever I go to squad battles it freezes on the featured squad page. Cannot access it at all
Message 15 of 25 (480 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Are you able to play now? Mine is doing the same and I can't play squad battles
Message 16 of 25 (421 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem as of yesterday the 13th of November I cant play squad battles it just locks up and I have to shut the game down.

Please help as this is the only mode I really play.

Message 17 of 25 (319 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi every week when I start a new squad battle,it sticks on the blue page. It won't let me play or go back. I have to restart and try again. Before it let me play after several attempts,but now it won't at all. Not what you expect when you pay £90 for a game. Can you help please.
Message 18 of 25 (253 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Still not working,want some form of compensation. Coins or such like. Very unhappy. I I've said I paid £90 for this game and I also get thrown out of ultimate team because I am no longer in the EA servers even though my internet is perfect. Please resolve this issue.
Message 19 of 25 (246 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

can you give me squad battles

Message 20 of 25 (213 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs