can't play multiplayer on pvz gw2

by Hoops2724671

Original Post

can't play multiplayer on pvz gw2

★★ Novice

Whenever I go into Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 everything works fine, but when I attempt to go through the multiplayer portal it refuses to work. Instead it will stay on the black loading screen with the small flower in the bottom and nothing else until the match is over then it goes to the screen you wait on in between games. When a new game starts the same thing happens!! I’ve tried uninstalling and hard resetting, but they won’t do anything.

If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (5,171 Views)

Re: can't play multiplayer on pvz gw2

★★★ Newbie

if you play on ps4 or xbox 1, this may be because you dont have xbox live gold or ps plus. it used to happen to me before I got ps plus. i dont know what the problem is if you play on pc

Message 2 of 4 (4,303 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s not that. It has previously worked fine for me, but one day this happened to me. I have Xbox gold and I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and it still happens

Message 3 of 4 (3,626 Views)

Community Manager

We recommend attempting these basic troubleshooting steps for situations where a game can't connect to Multiplayer or a specific game mode. It's a great way for us to confirm it's coming from our end if all users report the same results after attempting these steps.

These generally fix most connectivity issues on Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.

Reboot the Network

1. Unplug the modem/router power for about 5 minutes to refresh the network. A fresh connection can help clear up most basic connectivity issues.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (3,578 Views)