Re: can refs get corners or goal kicks wrong?

by Beckem87

Original Post

can refs get corners or goal kicks wrong?

★★ Guide

i'm wondering if the ref can make mistakes like in real life and give a goal kick when it should be a corner or not? i seem to be getting some very strange dissension's going against me.

Message 1 of 4 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey @shaundoug 

Although implementing referee mistakes on the game could be an idea that would bring a lot of realistic situations to the game, I don't think it's something that exists in the game. Some decisions may seem questionable, however, I think that the referees cannot commit mistakes. If that happened, the Internet and Youtube would be exploding on the number of videos about offside goals or things like that.

Message 2 of 4 (285 Views)

★★ Guide

i have done divs before on clear offside glitch thats was ingame but think they fixed that but was wondering if the ball could come off a player for a corner but the ref gives a goalkick because i have one here. in this vid you will see clearly the goal keeper touch the ball onto the post and out for a corner but the ref gives a goal kick, even when i was playing the commentator said the keeper touched onto the post. so why would the ref give a goal kick? plus for age's i've seen balls go out of play that look like my player hasn't touched and ref gives throwing other way, or the other way round looks like my player touched last and ref gives throw in to me.

Message 3 of 4 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey @shaundoug 

To be honest, that doesn't seem an implemented error, that's more likely to be a bug in a very specific play. I would recommend you to fill a bug report on the Report Bugs section. Other than that, doesn't seem anything that has been implemented on purpose.

Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (257 Views)