Re: can i get i refund for madden 21 franchice update being soo bad

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can i get i refund for madden 21 franchice update being soo bad

★★★★ Novice

I would like an origin access premier refund which i bought in anticipation for madden 21 but the completely poor POOR attempt at updating (classic) franchise mode just makes me so upset i dont want to play madden 21. Im sure EA wont but can you atleast reply to why you put NO effort into (classic) franchise.

Message 1 of 9 (4,651 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Hey @crohty 

You can always try but I don't think buying something like this in anticipation of another product would warrant it -

Regardless, the refund procedure is stated here:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

You can always try opening a ticket with an EA Advisor, though they'll probably ask you to follow the other link and make it more official

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (4,573 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

At this point that's all I want as well. We know no time was put in (evident with the 7 bullet points they tried to make seem like NEW, Exciting elements). I just want someone at EA or Madden to say they simply just don't care about "classic" franchise anymore. 

Message 2 of 9 (4,635 Views)

★★★ Novice

It really feels like they changed the named to classic like announcing the passing of old and bringing in their self proclaimed new favorite Face of the Franchise. They must be trying to cater to NBA 2k heads with this move. We like to build our whole team... not 1 individual player. Im sure we didn't ask for adventure mode with scripted outcomes.

Message 3 of 9 (4,597 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @crohty 

You can always try but I don't think buying something like this in anticipation of another product would warrant it -

Regardless, the refund procedure is stated here:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

You can always try opening a ticket with an EA Advisor, though they'll probably ask you to follow the other link and make it more official

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 9 (4,574 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crohty REFUND my money for this garbage last time EA will ever get my money I GUARANTEE it!
Message 5 of 9 (4,312 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crohty You honestly don’t deserve a refund because the world knew what was coming far before release. If you didn’t know, you have no one to blame except yourself
Message 6 of 9 (4,231 Views)

★ Novice

I hear ya!!! Everyone who was part of madden 21 should be fired immediately 

Message 7 of 9 (3,794 Views)

★★ Novice

The developers only do with their bosses tell them too 

Honestly if you paid for Madden 21 & was shocked by how bad or nothing changed than it's on you cause all the game testers on You tube told you this

Message 8 of 9 (3,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crohty totally sucks I've had to restart 5 or 6 times now!! Ive never had this kind of problem with any game that I can think of. If it happens again Im gonna throw it in the trash.
Message 9 of 9 (893 Views)