Re: boss-characters in pvp?

by AceB011

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Hackers like that must be removed and removed quickly. It ruins the experience for everyone else and gives the game a bad reputation. I've only personally encountered it once when someone was playing a Gnomus Brother but I've seen evidence of it here and on Reddit. I know we're anticipating the new game but people are still playing (yes, including PC), as I had quests to do last night and jumped into a TT match, it was full and no cheaters that I was aware of, and I don't want this cheat reputation to be carried into the other games!

Message 11 of 16 (674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

just another day that i spotted ''new'' cheater, was using weird character of combination soldier/zomboss, and wasn't even walking, but some kind of levitating, which i captured it on video, but we was able to vanquish him easily, the other way of cheating he did was, spawning a lot of Gargantuars, Disco Zombies bosses (but kind of weird ones, not the usual ones, they were all brown) and Baron Von Bats
edit, just to add @Jumpy_Bumblebee yeah i'm good at catching i know, wished i was good at banning them.. but not enough sources for that lol.. anyway i'd sent you few pics for you to see the ''new'' cheater with a lot ''l l l'' in his name i had to count them and type his name on my YT clips haha

Message 12 of 16 (630 Views)

★ Guide

@AceB011 

Thanks for the pics!

Now my removed "spam post" from two days ago suddenly is back here again. ... Aaargh, do we have hackers Cool? (just a joke, admins!)

The lots-of-l name is really creative. Wow! Sick

During the last two days none of my friends has spotted new subjects (they'd spent enough time in TT whilst I've been only in the mystery portal or mixed mode or even in other games). 

But let's see what the weekend brings when creativity blooms! (right now I'm a bit stuck to another game, have to save the world once more)

Will you post the video on YT?

Message 13 of 16 (610 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Right now, there is again a Player spawning Mobs in PVP. So I am not allowed to tell his Name here I reportet him. So sad this game is destzroyed by cheaters
Message 14 of 16 (578 Views)

★★★ Guide
is there a lot of ''l l l's'' in his name ? or something starting with ''Fus..'' i met that one 2 days ago i have clip on YT
Message 15 of 16 (570 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Again, right in this Moment, EU Servers: Because i am not allowed to call names.. here is a screenshot. Player was reported before, seems EA doesnt mind about it.

2019-06-02 Screen.png

Message 16 of 16 (537 Views)