Re: bf1 product missing inside the PC DVD case

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bf1 product missing inside the PC DVD case

★★★ Newbie

hi there. 

I live in Australia. i bought BF! PC DVD yesterday from EB games. when i tried to install it, it asked me for a product key which is obvious, but i dont see any product key with in the case. i mean there was no manual whatsoever. where do i find my product code. need it ASAP please as I am going overseas next week.

Message 1 of 3 (417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @charlieLovesS!

Ea is not responsible for retail products, the retailer is. I suggest you to get back to Eb games and get another copy of the game with the serial in, maybe they forgot to put the serial card in the case before give it to you.

Best Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (427 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @charlieLovesS!

Ea is not responsible for retail products, the retailer is. I suggest you to get back to Eb games and get another copy of the game with the serial in, maybe they forgot to put the serial card in the case before give it to you.

Best Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 3 (428 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey, I'm just popping in to confirm that you'll need to talk to the retailer. I personally will usually redeem codes/keys in the shop when I buy something at retail, that way if anything goes wrong (it hasn't yet for me fortunately) then it can be sorted quickly.

Anyway, hopefully EB can get this easily cleared up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (396 Views)