bf1 premium pass

by Swordterror1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bf1 premium pass

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi all i have allready purchased bf1 revolution but i don't know where to find my premium pass and other stuff that is included with the bundle?

Message 1 of 8 (739 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: bf1 premium pass

[ Edited ]

How stable is your connection? Shareplay can be a little hinky at times. I'm not sure if they will need ps+ to SharePlay multiplayer.

In order to actually fully gameshare (ie not shareplay), they will need to have your account activated on their system for it to work

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (702 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

If nothing downloaded right away you should be able to find everything in your library + add-ons. They'll need to be selected seperately in the download menu, but should show as "free".

The 3 behemoth skins you will receive are sort of hidden in the game and will show up when you are their pilot/driver

Message 2 of 8 (712 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ok thanks for you answer. I have another question do my friends needs to buy the the game to play with me online or ibcan just share the game with them and olay together I already have ps plus.
Message 3 of 8 (708 Views)

[ Edited ]

I think xbox and PS can only be gameshared with one other person (and they'll also need a Plus/Gold subscription); I dunno how PC would work

Message 4 of 8 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have ps4 and tried to share play with a friend but I didn’t work though.
Message 5 of 8 (704 Views)

[ Edited ]

How stable is your connection? Shareplay can be a little hinky at times. I'm not sure if they will need ps+ to SharePlay multiplayer.

In order to actually fully gameshare (ie not shareplay), they will need to have your account activated on their system for it to work

Message 6 of 8 (703 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ah ok. Thanks.
Message 7 of 8 (700 Views)

Np mate, hopefully it all works out for ya

Message 8 of 8 (693 Views)