bf v

by 4921875

Original Post

bf v

★★★★★ Novice

looks like a good game but i have not read or heard if the cheating that has plagued the battlefield series has been addressed.

if so i will buy it, if not i wont be shelling out another cent on ea origin games, i guess time will tell i will wait an watch this time around.

Message 1 of 5 (643 Views)

BFV Anticheat

★★ Novice
What sort of anticheat are we gonna expect from battlefield v.
A friend of mine as had test account running for 2 weeks and he's not exactly hidding the fact it's using aim assist.
So I would really hope that dice implements a good anticheat system. I mean it's not like fairfight is doing much good and I know it does take the blunt of the bad cheaters but it's not anyway near what it should.
What is your thoughts on this matter guy's.
Message 2 of 5 (644 Views)

Re: bf v

@4921875

You can wait until after EAplay which is from June 9 - June 11.
There we'll probably see the first official Gameplay Trailer (and maybe Live Gameplay), and also get more new infos & details about it.

We'll probably be able to see a Livestream on Twitch live from EAplay on the "Battlefield" or "EA" channel.

After that, you can still choose if you want to buy it or not. But it's gonna be EPIC! Wink

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 5 (602 Views)

★ Guide
I've heard nothing on the topic yet there going to have another Alpha test soon so maybe after that we'll get more info.
Message 4 of 5 (450 Views)

Hero

Specifics like anti cheat don't tend to be discussed until right when the game launches. Most of it is most likely not even implemented in the Alpha so as to not help the cheat developers.

carbonic signature

Message 5 of 5 (439 Views)