Re: battlefield 1 can't download expansion packs

by BRAM34467

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield 1 can't download expansion packs

★★ Novice

Hi

I bought Battlefield 1 Revolution Yesterday and I started downloading the full game. Now when I click on the game and the screen comes up from the right, I click on "Extra Content" and all the expansions have a green checkmark saying "Unlocked". Now when I press on the "Download" button, nothing happens at all.

I have tried the following:

1. Download the expansion packs from 3 different PC's
  2. Clearing the Origin cache
  3. Signing in and out
  4. Running Origin as an administrator
  5. Turning on "Safe Mode While Downloading" in the "Diagnostics" tab

I would be so greatful if someone can help me please!

Thanks! :D

Message 1 of 5 (4,513 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro
Hi @Rob3337
The download buttons are misleading, in Battlefield 1 you have not to download the DLC all players get the new maps with the updates, the players who have Premium Pass or buy the single DLC will have the new maps unlocked to play

Navigando
If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (5,339 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

This is the anthem forum page. This is the link to the battlefield 1 forum page: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-1/ct-p/battlefield-one-en

This forum should help you solve your issue. Search for your issue or scroll through to find an issue similar to yours.

Hope this helped Standard smile 

Message 2 of 5 (4,487 Views)

★★ Pro
Hi @Rob3337
The download buttons are misleading, in Battlefield 1 you have not to download the DLC all players get the new maps with the updates, the players who have Premium Pass or buy the single DLC will have the new maps unlocked to play

Navigando
If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]
Message 3 of 5 (5,340 Views)

★ Guide

Hello, @Rob3337.

Battlefield 1 has a different system, rather than download each individual DLC. DICE made it so players that have the Premium Pass or that specific DLC purchased, the maps become playable.

Try finding a server with the DLC maps, and join. You should be able to join, hopefully this helps!

- Tanner. 

Message 4 of 5 (4,428 Views)

★ Novice

I have also a problem with the premium edition but I have the game as a disc but I can't download the DLC because it's says that I need to buy it but the cover says including 4 DLC and including premium pass so could you pls help me with this problem

Message 5 of 5 (2,584 Views)