Re: battelfield 5 weapon skins reguarding battelfeild 1 and battelfield 4

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battelfield 5 weapon skins reguarding battelfeild 1 and battelfield 4

★★★★ Apprentice

Hey guys back again. so I need some insight into the skins we can unlock into battlefield so this is my question.

If I don't complete all stages of the road to battlefield 5 will I miss out on a dog tag or something irrelevant but cosmetic?? because I missed the last step that is 30 000 points in battlefield 1 for the last step of stage one it didn't unlock any cosmetics for battlefield 5 but non the less I still missed it. and it seems to be the same for stage 2 says at step 3 which is 30 000 points for each step so step 3 would be 90 000 points a skin for the ghewer  and its apparently unlocked on the 10th which I want for when I purchase the game I am a sucker for cosmetics and personalizing my solider is so cool and as a huge battlefield fan I think the idea for us to get personalised solders is great and thus I will be buying deluxe the same as I did for battlefield 1 but I want as many cosmetics skins and rare attachments I can get for the game the more unique and rare to my solider the better and more awesome it is. lastly does battlefield 4 offer any skins for battlefield 5

Message 1 of 2 (489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @extinguisher123,

If you're speaking about completing the Road To Battlefield V Challenges, sometimes they do have Cosmetic Items for Battlefield V such as weapon skins.

You are able to do the 30,000 point Challenges in Battlefield 1, or Battlefield 4, whichever you would like to play.

However they need to be done within a certain time frame, I believe they become locked once the next Stage becomes available.

So, you have one week to complete every stage and redeem the items, before the next stage becomes unlocked.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (435 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @extinguisher123,

If you're speaking about completing the Road To Battlefield V Challenges, sometimes they do have Cosmetic Items for Battlefield V such as weapon skins.

You are able to do the 30,000 point Challenges in Battlefield 1, or Battlefield 4, whichever you would like to play.

However they need to be done within a certain time frame, I believe they become locked once the next Stage becomes available.

So, you have one week to complete every stage and redeem the items, before the next stage becomes unlocked.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile