ask

by chriscasey141272

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ask

★★★★★ Newbie

i made a purchase £70 for 3 gear items and csnt find them anywhere there was no upgrade available for any character .

I have emailed support and they kindly just told me to ask the community.

Not too helpful i did receive the training droids and cash but where can i find the gear items promised with 3000 health boost etc ?? please help

Message 1 of 6 (6,868 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ask

Community Manager

@chriscasey141272 I'm going to take a stab in the dark and assume that the game you are referring to is Galaxy of Heroes and the issue relates to the purchasing of gear for characters who aren't yet at a high enough level to equip said gear.

Can you let us know what you purchased and what levels your characters are at?

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (6,916 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

Hi @chriscasey141272it looks like you posted this in the wrong forum section, this is the Battlefield 1 section. You will probably find more/better support here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Galaxy-of-Heroes/ct-p/star-wars-en

Maybe a moderator can move this topic to the correct section for you. 

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

Message 2 of 6 (6,850 Views)

Community Manager

@chriscasey141272 I'm going to take a stab in the dark and assume that the game you are referring to is Galaxy of Heroes and the issue relates to the purchasing of gear for characters who aren't yet at a high enough level to equip said gear.

Can you let us know what you purchased and what levels your characters are at?

Darko.png
Message 3 of 6 (6,917 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi sorry i have never used this forum ,yes its galaxy of heroes the pack was gear level XII eith health boosts of 1500 1000 and 600 im at level 85 but characters are level 82 and most gear level 8 a few level 9 and the rest less

Message 4 of 6 (6,838 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Unfortunately there's no way to view your gear inventory. Once you get a few characters to gear XII, those pieces should become visible to you.

In the future, posts like this can get quicker responses over on the official forums:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com

(You can also follow the link from your inbox in game).

Message 5 of 6 (6,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you know how to transfer old account from Android to Apple Ipad without using Facebook because I can't use Facebook

Message 6 of 6 (5,907 Views)