Re: advice??

by darwinspicybrian

Original Post

advice??

★★★ Newbie

Hey Everyone,

So I've been playing the game for a few weeks now and just want some general advice.

I'm looking to building an empire squad but realize that that'll take some real time and effort (i'm level 49)

In the meantime should I continue grinding for my empire team that I want or should I refocus on a different squad until i'm at a high enough level to really put one together?

I'd probably look towards a phoenix squad as an alternative.

For when I do get into the higher levels, what empire toons would you recommend putting into a squad, I want something with good synergy.

Message 1 of 5 (864 Views)

★★★ Newbie
In my opinion phoenix squad is a good and need team but is limited to certain areas of the game. There are some good youtube videos on character reviews and tips to help get you to a strong end game path.
Message 2 of 5 (828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sounds like a good idea to me. There are some great empire synergies between Grand Moff Tarkin, Thrawn, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Krennic and Palpatine which could be unstoppable if used correctly. In the meantime, a Phoenix squad is a good bet and you won't need to be very high levelled, just a half decent player, to climb the squad arena leaderboard with a Phoenix team consisting of Chopper, Zeb, Hera, Ezra and Kanan. Most of those characters are available in various shops and I can't imagine it will take much time to assemble a squad of them. Hope i helped! Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

phoenix will get you thrawn and palpatine which will go a long way to getting you a solid empire team. You will need an empire team for r2, who you will need for commander luke, who is kick *

Message 4 of 5 (597 Views)

★★ Guide
Good start, work on an Empire and rebel team. Then, start farming different characters from each area. That's what I did. But be sure to focus on useful characters. For rebel, go with the original crew for CLS and for empire, the team needed to get R2. Kinda focus on getting the legendary characters, they're worth it. IMHO, of course.
Message 5 of 5 (519 Views)