Re: adoped children

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

adoped children

★★ Novice

My adults died and the children and pets got put into adoption but i cant find them to add them to another family so that i can carry on playing with them, any ideas how i can go about this?

Message 1 of 3 (309 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I would suggest going into the Manage Worlds, Manage households, as if you were going to move someone out of your family, and look in the "NOT in World" section and see if you find them there. Also look in the other families, since your there, and see if they added them to one of those. Good Luck and Happy Simmin Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

Champion (Retired)

In all likelihood they were culled (removed) from the game as you can not have a household with only children, However you can try @Bubblye suggestion to see if they were merged with another household.

If you have saved the household to your Library before the adults died you can find them there and merge them with another family.

If the adults died from accidents instead of old age you can also load a previous savegame to save the family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 3 (279 Views)