Re: add more game modes to Battlefield V !!!

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

add more game modes to Battlefield V !!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

add more game modes to Battlefield V the game really need more game modes i dont know why the team who work on Battlefield V wanna destory the game and the series the game becoming bad after every release of a new battlefield game they even destory

the old battlefield games with the last updates for example at battlefield 4 they destroyed the graphics with the last update for the game that you forced to download it to play the game online im waiting for a reply from someone of the team who work on Battlefield

Message 1 of 4 (478 Views)

Hello @jack991000 

Dev Team is making their best to deliver us some content... Maps, weapons, new vehicles and other stuff. Sure that we will have new game modes, but we need to wait. Standard smile 

Here you have what's coming for Battlefield V Chapter 4 and something for Chapter 5

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 4 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Need Air Superior mode. really.

This game has great vehicle mechanism.

Dev team must use their superior point

Message 3 of 4 (388 Views)

The team introduced, like, 4 brand new modes to the franchise lol. You'll be able to play all modes however you like once the free RSP hits after Summer

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 4 (361 Views)