Re: Zombie Mode

by Penintas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Zombie Mode

★★★★★ Novice

After the zombie tag mini game with all the telegraphs and symbols etc it is logical to think of a new zombie mode in the upcoming updates. Is it even realistic ?

Message 1 of 20 (1,899 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Also, for the image u uploaded I would like to add that it was probably an Easter egg for mass effect Wink

View in thread

Message 7 of 20 (2,502 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
Hello @Penintas

Maybe it might be upcoming or not be coming at all. It's good that you thought of this and brought it up so we can discuss and think about it!

Thanks, Zoie

If this answered your question please aceept as solution or drop an XP
Message 2 of 20 (1,890 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I'm not sure that it's possible to add Zombie Mode to Battlefield since it will be look as a Copy/Past from Call of Duty.

Message 3 of 20 (1,888 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

think about the last dlc's name "Apocalypse", now combine it with the zombie dog tag and zombie door.

Message 4 of 20 (1,878 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Well, in my opinion Apocalypse DLC will be like Aftermatch in Battlefield 3 and also as you can remember Battlefield 3 has an Easter egg (EU dropship) and people thought that the next BF will be about future like 2142 but as you can see it didn't happen.

I think that zombie Easter egg just an easter egg and nothing more. It doesn't mean that next part BF or next DLC will be about Zombies. Just my opinion.

Message 5 of 20 (1,873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

it would be a great add on for bf1. u can even see that weird figures on the reflection , but those are only assumptions, we cant be sure

Message 6 of 20 (1,869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Also, for the image u uploaded I would like to add that it was probably an Easter egg for mass effect Wink

Message 7 of 20 (2,503 Views)

@Penintas

I would say that they probably don't add a Zombie Mode to BF1.
Well, the Easter Egg with the Zombie sound is interesting but what the BFEE Community know there is nothing behind this door.
About the Apocalypse DLC, looks interesting but the description doesn't say anything that it'll go into a Zombie direction exactly. But it sounds like a interesting Fight scenario, that it could be.
Time will tell! Wink

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 8 of 20 (1,855 Views)

★ Guide

The zombie door noise is actually a walrus....no joke...look it up!

Message 9 of 20 (1,847 Views)

★★ Guide

I thought it sounded like a rabid dog

/safer

Message 10 of 20 (1,842 Views)