Yoda health star card

by wcaug42

Original Post

Yoda health star card

★★★ Apprentice

Every character gets health on kill, please add this to yoda 

Message 1 of 6 (525 Views)

Re: Yoda health star card

I liked that different character had different ways to get more health in combat (with health tied to different abilities). But I do understand that this gives some serious balance issues.

For example, the health gain card for Chewie was always tied to his ground slam, which was almost never used in battle (rendering the card useless). 

However, Yoda has already a massive heal ability so I think it is fine for Yoda to not have a heal on every kill card. Instead, you must use one ability to get the health, which is in my opinion pretty balanced now.

Message 2 of 6 (494 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Vader has higher base health than yoda and can give himself health yet his health star card has no restrictions, its like if you could only get health from a choke kill 

Message 3 of 6 (476 Views)

★★★ Guide

@wcaug42 wrote:

Every character gets health on kill, please add this to yoda 

Agreed, in this game a hero can be melted down very easily with a few mistakes

Message 4 of 6 (455 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There no reason yoda shouldn’t get health on kill when Characters like vader and phasma who can give themselves not only health but a damage reduction get health on kill 

Message 5 of 6 (440 Views)

★ Pro

Of course the question to ask yourself is if you change on of Yoda's cards to health on kill, which one of his current cards gets eliminated?

Message 6 of 6 (417 Views)