XP weekends

by MujiXxX

Original Post

Re: XP weekends

EA DICE Team
Feedback about double Xp has been sent on to the studio and they have been made aware but at the moment I don't have anything to announce about any upcoming double xp for Battlefield 1. 

But writing in all caps and throwing your toys around on the forums is not going to help you.  @MujiXxX 

/Atic 
Message 11 of 15 (816 Views)

★ Guide

It seems like nothing does any good. Two weeks ago you said "I have sent it on to the team as feedback to get more 2X XP events for Battlefield 1" and we still have no update.

Maybe if I actually threw toys around it might help. I would do anything to actually get a meaningful response.

Message 12 of 15 (802 Views)

@MujiXxX 

Feedback was given; they are definitely aware. I've spoken to Jaqub many times on Twitter and he has mentioned this has been requested by a few players but you need to understand that 2XP events are still technically classed as "promotional".

I think they'd love to just add a permanent multiplier to any and all soldier gains but, in a sense, they aren't allowed. I can only assume all titles in the franchise will need to run this type of event at the same time, most likely on a special anniversary or when certain servers might go down.

BFV is going to get a level increase soon so we'll most likely see something then. You also still get xp boosters from BF1 crates so just keep playing - you'll get there

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 13 of 15 (772 Views)

★ Guide

I don't understand. Okay, so they have to go down as promotional... so then why not just do them?

Seriously, no one has come back to me with details of how hard it actually is to set up. How difficult could it be to create one weekend a month as 2 x XP for BF1? What's the problem?

GTA V is over 6 years old and still going strong online. BF1 is less than 3 years old and we, the paying customers, are being forgotten too quickly.

Message 14 of 15 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]

It may just be flicking a switch but there are special marketing reasons why they can't/won't. They are meant to build hype and garner brownie points with the fans but the dev team and most of the player base has already moved on - there is no real incentive for them to do so.

GTA constantly adds new content that people buy with real money, of course it's online component is going to remain strong.

Mate, I'm sorry but I think you just need to just focus on battlepacks that give 2xp instead of waiting for a single double xp weekend, let alone 12 a year on a game they have moved on from.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 15 of 15 (736 Views)