Wumples Wishlist Walkthrough

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Wumples Wishlist Walkthrough

[ Edited ]

Wumples’ Quests

Wumples, the sassiest Sim in the land, has arrived in town with all-new special quests. Each quest will come with new and exciting prizes, and prizes earned from these quests will unlock multiples of that item – which means you can purchase extra copies of the item for your Sims’ homes.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Quality-of-Life-Update-patch-notes/m-p/79...

Starting June 13th 2019, 10 AM local time Wumples Wishlist will start! Wumples is a sassy woman in a bunny suit. Some might recognize her from The Sims Freeplay!

Like the Roommate Race this quest is structured in chapters, that means you have to wait until the same time you start the quest every day to unlock the next chapter.

Click to enlarge:

WWtasks.jpg

Other info:
- You need to at least be level 6 to start this quest.
- The quest will run for 4 days. Every day, at the time you first started chapter 1 a new chapter will unlock.
- Chapter 2 step 5 costs 50 Simoleons to start.
- Chapter 3 step 4 costs 150 Simoleons to start.
- Chapter 4 step 1 costs 300 Simoleons to start.
- Every finished step gives you 10 Simoleons.
- Every finished chapter gives you 5 XP. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 31 (12,651 Views)

Re: Wumples Wishlist Walkthrough

★★★ Pro

All that for a light and a couple of chairs? I want the bunny outfit. I want to be a FURRY 🐰

Message 2 of 31 (12,627 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717 do you think in the future we will be able to get the bunny outfit?

Message 3 of 31 (12,617 Views)

By "10 am local time" do you mean local to Australia (where the Monkey people are), or local to each player? Like, it'll start at 10 am in my time zone, and an hour later in the next time zone, and so on?

I haven't experienced the roommate quest (I already have my 4 sims), but I have a feeling I'll like the pacing of the structured chapters better than the regular quests. Seems like it'll really take the pressure off making sure you get it all finished in time. 

I have to say, though, like @givememore86 I'm a bit underwhelmed by the pictured rewards for this quest. Hopefully those two items aren't the only things offered.

Message 4 of 31 (12,595 Views)

@givememore86 passed the feedback on. 

@thecakeisaLIE82 10 AM local time to you, timezones get me confused, so I'll probably never say the right thing when it comes to them Embarrassed
I think the quest is less hard to finish, which is something I appreciate but might mean the rewards are a little "underwhelming". I think it will be fun to play through, without having to feel stressed and having to plan every single second of your day. Setting alarm upon alarm, playing while you should be working/studying. Yeah you get what I mean Tongue out.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 31 (12,578 Views)

@Phantomlover1717 Lol, yes I do know what you mean. Thanks for the quick response. As for the time zone thing, I agree they can be confusing, and it's hard to explain in text. You explained it well by saying 10 am local time, and I was pretty sure what you meant by it, I just wanted a little clarification. 

Hopefully there will be some clothing and hair items that will be offered in the future *fingers crossed*

Message 6 of 31 (12,560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I state that I am not a hater, although the comment I will post here will not be kind.

And i write it precisely because I love this game and can't stand injustices.

I would love to understand WHY on The Sims Freeplay with events players win penthouses, fully furnished giant houses, gardens, etc etc...

And here on TSMobile with an event we win only two chairs and a lamp that doesn't even work -.- seriously?!

And in the biggest event we only got dirty bags to open with inside duplicates?????

Message 7 of 31 (12,214 Views)

★★★ Pro

@coralmermaid95 I don't think you're a hater. I think it's good to vent out your frustrations about the upcoming quest. I'm only doing this quest for the 10 gems. It would have been better for 20 gems. I think Izzy's just going to give me a freaking sock, and make me do his laundry AGAIN. How many chairs do I need? Every quest I get 30 chairs. Good thing they reorganized the storage, it's a great place to look at all my chairs.

Message 8 of 31 (12,193 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717 Please add the (2-5 50 simoleons), (3-3 150 simoleons) and (4-1 300 simoleons) to the walkthrough so people don't have to complain. Thanks 😃

Message 9 of 31 (12,081 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I don’t want to sound ungrateful, but I have to agree that those rewards are very underwhelming.  

Honestly, if the bunny suit was a reward, I’d jump right in! 

That is a reward I would love to have.

Even with the great reorganization of the storage system, I do wish they’d have added a way to delete some of my duplicate items, much like the option for Izzy’s creations with the (albeit small but better than nothing) gems 

Message 10 of 31 (12,072 Views)