Re: Wumples Wishlist 5 Walkthrough

by kg122cin3h6t

Original Post

Wumples Wishlist 5 Walkthrough

[ Edited ]

Wumples Wishlist number 5 will go live on July 18th 2019 at 10 AM local time.

You'll have 4 days to trigger and 4 days to finish the event. 

Little extra info:

1/3 will cost 50 Simoleons
1/8 will cost 50 Simoleons

2/3 will cost 50 Simoleons

2/7 will cost 150 Simoleons

3/2 will cost 150 Simoleons

3/7 will cost 300 Simoleons

Every step will reward you with 10 Simoleons and every chapter with 10 XP. 

Click to enlarge:

WW5.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 16 (5,289 Views)

★★★ Pro

I'm going to pass on this one. Not feeling the sofa. They can keep them 10 gems. Too much work. I hope they make more stuff other than dining chairs and sofas. These quest are staring to feel more like actual work than fun.

Message 2 of 16 (5,202 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@givememore86 wrote:

I'm going to pass on this one. Not feeling the sofa. They can keep them 10 gems. Too much work. I hope they make more stuff other than dining chairs and sofas. These quest are staring to feel more like actual work than fun.

I agree and I will do the same!

I want a new and long special event, with nice prizes to choose as we prefer.

Message 3 of 16 (5,112 Views)

I happen to agree, the rewards for Wumples' quests have been pretty unappealing. I really have no use for yet another couch and chair, much less ugly ones (maybe the other colors are less...1970s?). 

I'll participate for the gems, and also because there's really not much left for me to do when there's not an event going on. Here's a tip, Monkey People, TSM players will do any quest if the payout is either cool clothing, a new hairdo, or something for their house that's unique. What you've offered so far is none of those and if you keep that up, they just won't participate.

Message 4 of 16 (5,083 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I’ll do the quest because I don’t like missing any items in the game. It’s a problem 😬 Gotta have em all! And I think that couch matches one of the recent packs I bought with the plaid couch. 

But I agree! I would like to see some diversity in both events/quests and diversity with the prizes offered. There’s been a lot of couches lately. A mixture of live events with Wumples quests and a mixture of prizes ranging from furniture to makeup or skins, to hairstyles, to 75-point party items (like the bbq, hot tub, bubble bar, etc), would go a long way. Otherwise it can get a little monotonous. I’m starting to fear that Wumples quests have replaced our old live event model completely. 

Message 5 of 16 (5,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@simmerdownMAL In part I agree with you, but we must say that the old events (the box one) were unplayable... Getting only duplicates and colours is not the good way to play for me.
The only type of event that I really miss is the one with the prize meter 💕
Message 6 of 16 (4,973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for sharing.

Message 7 of 16 (4,938 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Here is the reward of this quest and the prices if you want to buy several pieces of the same furniture. We get two chairs and one sofa.

Tap on the picture to enlarge.

Wumples 5 rewards.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 8 of 16 (4,596 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I really like that this wumples prize matches an earlier pack, the Tranquil Timber Bedroom pack. That way I can get a theme going all throughout the house. At first I thought wumples prizes would all be standalone and not match many things, but I see a trend going where these prizes match the packs they’re pushing out.
Message 9 of 16 (4,546 Views)

★★★ Pro

@SalixCat is that chair a dining chair?

Message 10 of 16 (4,524 Views)