Re: Wumples Wishlist 2 - Pride walkthrough

by cwhynot4

Original Post

Wumples Wishlist 2 - Pride walkthrough

[ Edited ]

Starting June 20th, 10 AM local time another Wumples' Wishlist will go live. This time with a pride theme!
The quest will be available for players level 6 and up and will run for 7 days, that is until June 26th 10 AM local time.
Every day a new chapter opens, even if you don't finish the one from the day before.

June 18th, 10 AM PST an 'It Gets Better Gift' will go live as well, for free!

None of the steps in this quest will cost Simoleons, every step will reward you with 10 Simoleons and every chapter with 10XP.

The walkthrough, click to enlarge:

WW.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 11 (5,912 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey, 11:21am here on 18th June and no “it gets better” free gift has shown up? x

Message 2 of 11 (5,649 Views)

Hero

@gingethatsims it's 10 a.m. PST Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 11 (5,632 Views)

★ Apprentice

ah thank you! was confused as it said 10am local time for it lol, but that'll be 6pm Uk time for me Standard smile - cant wait x

Message 4 of 11 (5,630 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Phantomlover1717 OMG an event where we don’t have to do any llama zoom tasks 😱 are my eyes deceiving me 😆 Can you tell I’m not a llama zoom fan lol
Message 5 of 11 (5,319 Views)

★★★ Guide

Ook so, after the fake and boring preparation of cookies in last time event and the invisible book, this time we saw our sim mimic the cutting of food for two hours, worse then last time.

I will seem repetitive, but they must absolutely fix all these bugs that the game has and rework the long time action with action more detailed.

Message 6 of 11 (5,178 Views)

@ItsKatlyn99 I was so surprised the counter didn't break! He had been slamming on it with air for two hours XD

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 11 (5,090 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 Ahw... When i see certain scenes sometimes I go for a calming herbal tea... 😂
Message 8 of 11 (5,086 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, there! Thanks for the Walkthrough. So, I have a question...I'm on the very last part, which is the meal prep one, it says to "click on a kitchen counter" to start...Well, I tap on all of my free counters and they just bounce, nothing happens. I even put one I had in inventory out with nothing else around it just to check and still, nothing. I restarted the game a few times, but still. Has anyone else had this issue? It's the very last step! Frown

Message 9 of 11 (5,001 Views)

Hero

@CrimesForCandy there's a two hour cooldown before you can use the counter again Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 10 of 11 (4,991 Views)