Re: Wumples' Wishlist 15

by kg122cin3h6t

Original Post

Wumples' Wishlist 15

[ Edited ]

Starting November 30th 2019 at 10 AM local time Wumples will be back with another wishlist.
This time for the Sunlit Outdoor Light and the Lunaria Wall Planter. The images for these rewards were too tiny so I've added an image of The Sims 4 where you can see the items a bit better.
The colour options next to them are the colours they will come in, in The Sims Mobile.

Would you like me to add more images of The Sims 4 in future walkthroughs? They won't always look the same as you'd see them in The Sims Mobile. 

Good luck and happy Wumpleing! 

The walkthrough, click to enlarge:

WW#15.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 8 (4,263 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717 thank you. I'm "Going Fishing" though. I'm going to pass on this one I'm too busy working my Sims. So I have a nice little riddle for you.

🐝🍯 + 🕴

My Emojis are really small so hopefully you can solve it.

Message 2 of 8 (4,017 Views)

On PC it's even worse @givememore86, but are you saying you want a Honeybee Suite? Thinking

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 8 (4,004 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717 good try but we were going for bunny suit, BUNNY SUIT 

🤣

Message 4 of 8 (3,983 Views)

Bee-honey suit...bee-uh-ney suit...b-uh-nee suit...buuuhhhnyyyy suit...bunny suit!

🐇🕴

Message 5 of 8 (3,975 Views)

Hahahahahaha! Beehoneysuit. Large smile 

(also forgot to underline some things, fixed that now)

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 8 (3,959 Views)

Hero

Wumples is knocking my door at 9am instead of 10am. It’s Saturday morning.. 😄 

This started in the end of October when the clocks were turned 1 hour back. I think every event starts now an hour earlier. New party day still starts at midnight, so that seems to be correct... 

Time and timezone are correct in device settings: Eastern Europe Time, UTC +2. And time seems to be correct on other apps I have. Playing with iPad, so there is always a possibility that this is some ’fancy’ (ie weird) Apple thing or the user just don’t know how to use the device 😄

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 8 (3,935 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I am passing too this time. Too focused on earning simoleons and the prizes this time are really too small and unuseful.

Message 8 of 8 (3,830 Views)