Re: Wumples' Wishlist 14

by givememore86

Original Post

Wumples' Wishlist 14

[ Edited ]

Starting November 16th at 10 AM local time Wumples will be back with yet another wishlist! 
This time you can earn a Poppin' Collars Necklace for females males and a Meet the Parents Shirt for males.

Good luck!

The walkthrough, click to enlarge:
WW#5.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 14 (4,241 Views)

★★★ Pro

Silly rabbit Trix are for kids..........

20191114_141208.jpg

Message 2 of 14 (4,189 Views)

Betreff: Wumples' Wishlist 14

★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 Thanks 💖
Message 3 of 14 (4,040 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 GuruJack seems to be having a party now (Sunday 5pm est), please tell me you were there. 😍
Message 4 of 14 (3,925 Views)

[ Edited ]

@givememore86 wrote:
@Phantomlover1717 GuruJack seems to be having a party now (Sunday 5pm est), please tell me you were there. 😍

Just joined! Thanks for the heads up 

@givememore86 add me if you're there as well Angel

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 14 (3,926 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 darn it I missed it, I wasted my second party on a noob one. I wish I knew that he was doing a party today. I guess I'll have to wait next Sunday. 😫😪😥😓
Message 6 of 14 (3,906 Views)

[ Edited ]

Little heads up, the  Poppin' Collars Necklace is for males instead of females. 

Also, it's not going to look amazing with all the tops. See Rachybops tweet over here: 

https://twitter.com/rachybop/status/1196358254638641153

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 14 (3,844 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 just finished chapter 3, might as well finish it. Thank you anyway. It's almost like as bad as last week with a child cap that you have to pay to actually use on your child. They really need to give you guys more information before you put out your walkthroughs. But the only good thing about it we are not mad at you. 😍
Message 8 of 14 (3,818 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717Thanks for the information...it is broken? Ewwwwwww...lol ☺💕💕 well i am also half done...hm..maybe i will pass or idk...will see that tomorrow...but if i have no time then i idc if its finished...

Message 9 of 14 (3,775 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I never started it really. I prefer these to the sweet treat showdowns, but I'm starting to feel like these are a whole lot of effort for just 2 items and some fashion gems. 

I AM very grateful to the walkthroughs posted here, it is very helpful!! THANKS!!

Message 10 of 14 (3,765 Views)