Re: Wraps !!

by kartov93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wraps !!

★★★ Novice

PLEEEASE fix the freaking wrap limit !!!

been playing for months ,I own almost every car but can only paint 50 of them ... EXTREMELY annoying ! 

this needs fixed ..yesterday ! 

come on EA

why bother playing and collecting when over half your cars have to stay stock paint ??

Message 3 of 17 (1,929 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

Well, its not a problem. so its hard to say ''fix''.. they can make it better for sure. But you can always rewrite your wrap spot. Nothing bad will happend, the wrap will still stay on your car.

View in thread

Message 4 of 17 (2,801 Views)

All Replies

Wraps limit 50 needs to be higher or unlimited

★★★★ Apprentice
Loving the game but can't stand that almost Haft my cars are stock paint jobs please make it so we can paint every car to our liking. Doesnt make sense when I can only paint 50 and there is like 76 cars.
Message 1 of 17 (1,650 Views)

Wrap limit raise ?

★★★★★ Newbie

Any chance of a patch to raise the wrap limit?  I have 75 cars so far and need another 50 wrap spaces at least.

Message 2 of 17 (1,635 Views)

★ Guide

Well, its not a problem. so its hard to say ''fix''.. they can make it better for sure. But you can always rewrite your wrap spot. Nothing bad will happend, the wrap will still stay on your car.

Message 4 of 17 (2,802 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just tried that ,wont let me overwrite a previous save with a different car . 

had my finger crossed and everything

Message 5 of 17 (1,802 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Wait? If i erase a wrap from the list it will still reamin on the car? Intersting, i'll try next time i play. But, if i do this, will be still possible edit the warp?
Message 6 of 17 (1,801 Views)

★★ Guide

No, that does not work.

You can just erease a wrap when it is not applied to a car.

Message 7 of 17 (1,780 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
They should at lest make is 200 slots
Message 8 of 17 (1,726 Views)

★ Guide

There shoudn't be any limit at all? Gran Turismo and other racing games with wrap don't have limits either. There is absolutely no reasonable explanation why one should limit this to 50.

Message 9 of 17 (1,691 Views)

A problem with decal slots.

★ Novice
Hello guys.
(I dont know if it is the right place to write this problem.Please inform me if it isnt)
My problem is that I have 77 cars and I can paint the 22 because of the limit of the game.Could you increase the limit?
Message 10 of 17 (1,626 Views)