Re: Wow EA! Just Wow! Great Way To Ruin Command&Conquer!

by Nuvraught

Original Post

Wow EA! Just Wow! Great Way To Ruin Command&Conquer!

★★★ Newbie

I have played this series since the first release ever! I own every game ever released! One Thing Never Changed! Build a Base and Defense's Build an Army Attack then Retreat then Defend! Same concept all games all mods all maps ever created! Then Of all things you could of done you and your money hungry hands gone and not only mucked up. StarWars First With Your Pay to Win concept but you brought it into this game as well! But that's not the most dastardly thing you did. You Went and Put A Bloody Nuke Capture Point? Why the hell! You just killed your fan base with it long term vets like me! Sure I understand you want it fast paced, sure you want a central fighting point. But It BLOODY RUINS THE GAME! Becuse What do people do? The Rush! No tactics nothing and now a health tower why? It wrecks the game even more! They spam the bloody hell out of the tower's you get executed instantly no balance! And why you plan to figure out to counter and Flank around behind! WAIT THERE'S A NUKE BOOM DEAD! NO TIME TO COUNTER NO TIME TO REPLAN! EATHER HAVE TWO GAME MODES ONE WITH THE NUKE BS ONE Without! Or get rid of the most op thing ever put into the game next to the Nods Oblisk. GEEZUS hell EA why dig your hole even deeper than you have? Why not say Frack the money play to win *! And For Once In Your Life! Give a Damn about your playerbase! Give a damn for your long term vets in the C & C series. I know I will get flak from you SJW warrior's and Leftist and Trolls. But I actually give a damn about this game and this series I have played it since I was young. Thus from my stand point it ruins the game its under lying message of Tactical Base Building and Troop Movement Combat to out think and out move your rivals. Not spawn Health Towers and Use a Nuke and two hit anyone's base. Not evening allowing time for a counter attack or let the Op Health Towers do all the work for you. 

Message 1 of 4 (766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I've also played C&C since Tiberian Dawn and I'm pretty sure there were many C&C games that were different from the norm. C&C sole survivor where you control one heroic unit in a battle arena which was one of the first C&C games. There were also a lot of missions in old C&C games where you didn't get a MCV and had to use just a handful of units to complete a mission. Command & Conquer Generals' lead developer was a Starcraft fan which is why it has the bottom bar and mobile builders instead of a MCV. A lot of the mobile versions of C&C and console versions of C&C have been around since the beginning. There's even FPS versions of C&C like Renegade and Tiberium that got cancelled. Just like Generals copying the more popular Starcraft formula Tiberian Twilight and many other more recent C&C games copied new popular sub genres that have been coming out recently. And I'm sure the original C&C RTS ideas were copied from other styled games at the time. I have had rage fits in the past about EA ruining sequels to C&C games not making them exactly the way I wanted them. But you know what? I got over that. I've played Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun multiplayer more than any other game. Been playing it since 1999 almost daily all these years. And I was mad when Tiberium Wars came out and lacked all the strategies and technology of Tiberian Sun. But you know what? I play League of Legends and other types of games a lot these days. And I rarely play a lot of C&C games besides Tiberian Sun. When I do play other C&C games it's more of a gimmick and I uninstall them quickly. So even tho there's a lot of C&C style games I only play Tiberian Sun and am open to other types of games. C&C Rivals is a mobile game and yes I uninstalled it last night because it does get frustrating when I'm up against people with higher level units and abilities I don't have and I do have some complaints about some of the gameplay. But it's a mobile game and honestly it's not any worse than the majority of C&C games especially on console. So quit whining. Also, there were a lot of cancelled C&C games that would have been more RPG based etc. So C&C was going to cover just about every genre. C&C has always been mixing it up from the very beginning.

Also, liberals and SJWs are a fad and have always been around. Ever herd of hippies? Yeah they aren't anything new either. 

Message 2 of 4 (738 Views)

★★★ Novice
I agree with the missile system being horrible. As far as ruining C&C, meh. It's a mobile game, plays like a mobile game. I'm not going to play it at home, and it's alright to waste time on my phone when I'm out somewhere. The nuke system changing somehow would make it more fun though.
Message 3 of 4 (669 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you all EA dose is ruin games and the company they came from. Here its is one more game on a long list of * for the love of god pull your head out of your but and make a real game o wait you tried that let me open this loot box Star o look I got *.

Message 4 of 4 (577 Views)