Worst Madden I've Ever Played - Madden 15 was Great!

by Coach_JohnMadden

Original Post

Worst Madden I've Ever Played - Madden 15 was Great!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I played almost every Madden since its original release on the Commodore 128 as John Madden Football in 1988 (btw, you could learn a thing or two from that version especially with the custom play design), but I stopped at Madden 15 and Madden 15 was truly an amazing game, Madden 15 was fantastic - especially the MUT, but I recently bought the Madden 20 for PC and oh my god - it's HORRIBLE I mean just HORRIBLE!  You've limited creativity so drastically on the defensive side with custom individual coverages or lack thereof that it's almost a broken game, and I know why you've done it - you took away the creativity because you want the game to be all about player attributes and not coaching, the thought of someone winning games with mediocre players FRIGHTENS YOU TO NO END because you make a ton of money from coin sales and that's why you eliminated creativity, now everyone is stuck all using the same basic generic defenses with little to no option to customize it.  Horrible game.  I'll never buy another Madden game again, well maybe in 10 years I'll try it again but honestly I hope that you lose your NFLPA license because you really have no clue.

Message 1 of 2 (391 Views)

Re: Worst Madden I've Ever Played - Madden 15 was Great!

★ Apprentice

If you don't like MUT then play another game mode. Don't grief other players who put in the time to build a team that's better than yours. You should get banned for excessive griefing. Just quit if you don't want to play! 

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)