World of Luxury walkthrough

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

World of Luxury walkthrough

[ Edited ]

Starting June 27th 2019 at 10 AM PST the Word of Luxury event will go live for another rerun! 

Here you have the walkthrough and the Ornate box prizes overview.
Click to enlarge:

WorldOfLuxury_QuestOverview_Spreadsheet.jpgWorldOfLuxury_Box_Overview.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 30 (7,292 Views)

Re: World of Luxury walkthrough

★★★ Pro

I for one am happy that they are going to have this quest because I need 3 more puffs. I already got the bubble blower and everything else. Good luck to everyone, and for those who didn't get the bubble blower the first time or sesecond time I hope you get it.

Message 2 of 30 (7,211 Views)

*sigh* This one again? I guess its not the worst because, like @givememore86, I'm missing a prize from this event (the much coveted bubble blower; I'm so jealous whenever I see two at parties I attend). But I'd rather have some new content. 

@Phantomlover1717 do you know how long it'll run? I think it usually runs 7 days, and I was hoping they'd do a 4th of July event. I know, very American of me, lol. But many other countries celebrate independence or national days in July, like Canada, France, Egypt, and South Korea.

By the way, does anyone know how many times WoL has run? I know this will be the third time I'll experience it. 

Message 3 of 30 (7,165 Views)

Also @Phantomlover1717 what happens if you already have the participation prizes (I'm talking about the vase, tea set, door, and window)? Will we get them again? And since the vase gives you extra coins/tokens, if we put out both will they both accumulate them?

I'd like to suggest to the Monkey People that if they're going to rerun these events, they ought to do it in the same way the Halloween and Valentine's Day events went. Where you gather tokens and use them to pay for the stuff you want. That way those of us who have already done it--in this case multiple times--can just get the stuff we want. 

I BETTER GET A FRIGGEN BUBBLE BLOWER THIS TIME OR SO HELP ME 😡😤😭

Message 4 of 30 (7,156 Views)

★★★ Guide

I feel so sad right now! Now I need an hot chocolate... Please don't tell me that there are all the colors again to be obtained... Because I really start screaming 😵

Message 5 of 30 (6,991 Views)

[ Edited ]

The event will run until the 4th of July @thecakeisaLIE82. I think this is the 3rd time it ran indeed, I love the items with this event!
I think duplicates you have the limit of you'll get replaced currency for. Simoleons mostly. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 30 (6,985 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

If you already did the quest and got the window and door, do what I'm going to do. Grab the vase for the coins, they go ham on the Llama Zooms during the day. At night when you sleep, throw 3 Sims on all three Quest events. When you wake up in the morning, more llama zooms. My plan is to save all my coins and cash out after the event is over. I'm hoping that will give me better odds. Even though I'm only going for puffs. You would also be surprised how many people come to my party asking about the bubble blower. So many people want it. I hope you get your bubble blower this time. @thecakeisaLIE82 

Message 7 of 30 (6,957 Views)

★★★ Pro

@thecakeisaLIE82 I would like to see a Fourth of July event considering I'm American. Maybe firemonkeys is working on that. I would also like to see Winterfest re-run again too in July because I hear that there is such a thing called Christmas in July. And also because I lost my coveted trees because of a lost game. I really want my Christmas trees back. 😂

Message 8 of 30 (6,944 Views)

★★ Guide

@givememore86 Yeah, hopefully I get the bubble blower since that's the only thing missing from my collection. And some colors from Geo Boho top. Good luck for you too, go get those puffs! 😆

Message 9 of 30 (6,908 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717

It’s unlikely this event will start at 10:00 am local time if it’s a live event. Live events have historically started at 10:00 am PST, so players in the Discord and Reddit communities have been advised of the guide start time potentially being an error.

Also, FYI SimGuruIlya tweeted that the old luxurious vessel would also generate coins, so if players have both a new one and an old one from the previous event, they should test placing both out to see what happens.
Message 10 of 30 (6,887 Views)