Re: World of Luxury walkthrough

by doodle_lass

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@simmerdownMAL 

@KatlaStorm 

Like SimmerdownMAL, most do not switch to saying PDT. We are already upset about why we have to "spring forward" and "fall back" anyway. I know, I know, the kids at the bus stop will be in the dark and some careless driver will come along a hit one of them.  I get it, but it is still hard on the body that does not like to get up in the am.

Therefore, we do not switch between saying PST and PDT because either one is 3 hours behind the East coast.

I am going to still send an email saying 1pm EST (even though it is EDT) , just to let you know I live somewhere else and you may want to check when the meeting starts for you.

@Phantomlover1717 

Thank you. I will participate in this Quest. Would like the cash of course and the bracelets in every color. 

Message 21 of 30 (1,235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

So, I've placed both vessel as @simmerdownMAL suggested, and both generates coins. Thank you, very useful info 😍

IMG_20190628_080315.jpg

Message 22 of 30 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Guide

I did receive the 30 SIM cash and the bracelet I wanted. Yeah! 

More SIM cash would be nice. 😁

Or getting all the common items and them receiving simoleons. I need the coins. I have three plots of land to clear. Slowly getting there.

Then onto redesigning my house.

Message 23 of 30 (1,119 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I just started a new generation, and when doing so, I did a mistake. Instead of promoting one of the children, I created a new Sim. I’m not going to write the words I used when this happened, they are not in any school dictionary, but as you can imagine, I was worried that a child without a good upbringing would be less effective in the current event. But she performed like clockwork in the Tasteful tea tasting, just as well as the others. No worries there! Which I’m very happy about, of course 😊

This is also the first event I have played (i.e. since September last year, I think) where my Sims have performed with normal self confidence 😊 That means that I see all the risky action options coming as they should. Unfortunately this is not always the case when doing jobs or hobbies or relationships, but not getting the risky action option in long special events is particularly annoying. Therefore, I’m grateful that things work in this lux event!

Message 24 of 30 (1,071 Views)

★★★ Guide

This Quest is over for me.

I can say that what I wanted, I got.

Simcash, three times

And the bracelet in ever color.

And of course, alot of stuff I did not need.😉

On to the next Quest.

Message 25 of 30 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Pro

I am over with quest too. Waited to cash out and got my three puffs and got my simcash and got every color of everything except for the bubble blower. But it's okay I already got the bubble blower. All in all it was a pretty good quest.  😍

Message 26 of 30 (1,017 Views)

★★ Guide

Got the shirt colors, some duplicates, lots of sim cash 😍 and fashion gems. No bubble bar, but oh well, it's RNG after all. Congrats to everyone for getting the items. 🎉🎊

Message 27 of 30 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Guide

Worked worked hard to get the bubble blower. Didn’t get it. Dissapointed about that. Got a looooot of duplicates. And some Simcash. 

But very impressed by the lamp. Got all colours of it, an one of the colour combinations I find particularly amazing when looking at it. It’s glowing beautifully. Nicely drawn! Kudos to whoever did the creation!

Message 28 of 30 (984 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

@KatlaStorm Yeah, that duplicates/colors thing makes events really impossible...

I couldn't even get it, quite disappointed.

I've obtained only duplicates and colors (an industrial quantity of colors) 

I don't like at all these fortune-based events.

Moreover, with every color that acts as a object, it becomes something abominable.

Message 29 of 30 (966 Views)

★ Novice

When will this event come back!!?

Message 30 of 30 (750 Views)