Work on matching

by chastainBOMB

Original Post

Work on matching

★★★ Novice

I've lost 16 straight matches!!!! I'm level 11 and I get lever 13 14 all the time !!!! Plus. It's apparent that bots are in-game because I get high tech so fast against me!!!!!!!! Fix or lose another player 

Message 1 of 2 (567 Views)

Re: Work on matching

★★★★ Pro

It is actually possible to bring out Tech units very fast, something like shortly after the 1:00 minute mark. The reason for this is two-fold:

1.) Double harvesters give an insane amount of Tiberium because the Tiberium production ramps up very steeply over time

2.) There is no good way to prevent double harvesters anymore, since all of the early units that were good against them (e.g. Pitbull, Bikes) were nerfed but the income from harvesters was not, which is a design mistake really.

The best you can do against Tech players is to:

Always charge, charge, charge the missile. Ideally, without any interruption whatsoever. If the missile is stalled, this works in favour of the Tech player, so you must not let it happen. Sometimes this means that you even should let your opponent charge the missile for you, and then attack with reinforcements in time to win the missile for yourself.

Message 2 of 2 (537 Views)