Won my first draft on fifa 20, got a rare players pack and a 5k gold pack wtaf!?

by ANGO1996x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Won my first draft on fifa 20, got a rare players pack and a 5k gold pack wtaf!?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So I normally play drafts on ultimate team. Finally won my first draft today and well let’s say I’m very disappointed in my rewards! I got a rare gold players pack which is standard in my opinion, then my other reward for a standard 5k gold pack like is this a joke, at this rate I would of been better to rage quit the very first match and take a chance for a draft token. Surely someone can help shed some light onto these rewards and if it’s justified or not.

Message 1 of 11 (574 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Won my first draft on fifa 20

Community Manager
Hi @ANGO1996x,

As we're showing the end results as a 2-0 loss in the 4th game due to a disconnect and you received the rewards for 3 wins rather than 4 - this is now being investigated as to why you received the messaging of winning all 4 games rather than why you received rewards for 3 wins instead of 4.

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
EACade

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (452 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @ANGO1996x,

That's not a reward for winning a draft, are you sure you didn't win 3 of the 4 matches?
EACade
Message 2 of 11 (562 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade 100% won all 4 games, first time on this fifa winning a draft aswell. Took photos aswell for proof, rewards I got is for someone who would win 2/4 maybe 3/4 at a push, shocking rewards for winning a draft like!
Message 3 of 11 (557 Views)

★★ Novice

Here are the photos attached for proof, now ultimate team isn’t working 🙈 just gets better and better like! 

Message 4 of 11 (555 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @ANGO1996x,

I'm showing that you won 3 and lost the last game 2-0. The rewards you were given are the same in your screenshot.
EACade
Message 5 of 11 (554 Views)

★★ Novice

No I won the last game 2-0 the opponent rage quitted in the first 10mins as I was 2-0 up, look at the attached photo big golden circle with 4 inside meaning I won 4/4, 4 green scores means 4 wins? 

Message 6 of 11 (545 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @ANGO1996x,

Oh I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just letting you know what it says on our side.

I've sent this up for investigation now, I'll post here when I get more information to share.
EACade
Message 7 of 11 (528 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Thanks! I tried talking to someone via chat and they are also saying I won 3 games. Feel totally robbed and cheated out of my first draft win now as on my leaderboards on fifa it’s stating I’ve won 4 in a row once now obvi being my win yesterday. So confused at how this can actually happen as an error and makes you rethink is it actually worth buying fifa 21 if fifa 20 still Has bugs
Message 8 of 11 (499 Views)

★★ Novice
Spoiler
Spoiler
Any update on this issue yet as I kinda want it resolved ASAP 
Message 9 of 11 (478 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @ANGO1996x,

As we're showing the end results as a 2-0 loss in the 4th game due to a disconnect and you received the rewards for 3 wins rather than 4 - this is now being investigated as to why you received the messaging of winning all 4 games rather than why you received rewards for 3 wins instead of 4.

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
EACade
Message 10 of 11 (453 Views)