Re: Witches, Fairies, Werewolves, Magic!

by PugLove888

Original Post

Witches, Fairies, Werewolves, Magic!

★ Novice

We need fairy sims!  Along with the fairies, how about witches and warlocks, werewolves, magic toads that turn into princes (or princesses), magic mirrors, evil stepmothers, rapunzel hair, wands, brooms that fly, etc.!!!

Other than that the game is wonderful.

Weather would be nice too... and seasons.  I loved the old game when it would rain or snow.  Also the Sims 2 Carnival/magic world was great.  The witch world on Sims 3 was pretty cool too.

Thanks!

Looooooooong time Simmer

Message 1 of 12 (2,148 Views)

Champion

@noslenarual, I agree!  Now that we have the Cats & Dogs EP, my next 2 favorite themes for the Sims are Seasons/weather and Supernatural Sims! Heart I loved the Fairies in TS3!  Their wings were gorgeous! Heart: And I've always loved fairy tales.  In the mean time we do have Vampires, Ghosts, Aliens, and even PlantSims (But previous versions of  PlantSims were better!)

As a avid weather geek, I of course love this theme! Nerd Weather is such a part of our everyday real lives that it seems strange that our Sims live in this eternally sunny limbo! Raised eyebrow Sick

While there are no guarantees, what gives me hope that both of these themes will be implemented eventually in TS4 is that like pets, both magic and seasons/weather have been a part of all previous versions of the Sims and have always been popular! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 12 (2,135 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi i don't know where to put this discussion so i put it here its an idea for the Sims 4 game for a new pack i think that they should add a werewolf pack to the game like they did with vampires and have the same stuff sort of but different at the same time like add a new map where there is loads of werewolves/wolfs live and like you can be there as a human or make your sim a werewolf in create a sim and make it like how they go on you can click on a rocket and explore space instead there can be apart of the map which is just woods and click on it say explore woods and you get notifications about whats going on like what you see or something like that scenario like your sim can return as been bitten by one and its a chance of turning or just nothing happening or your sim dying or something like that or nothing can happen and just come back from an adventure.

Instead of a vampire energy bar there can be a blood lust bar instead shows you how long till a full moon if u hover over it and when its closer to filling up its closer to a full moon and your sim starts to get more emotional like angry and all that and when its a full moon your sim goes off on there own into the woods and the same scenario happens like he can get themselves in trouble or be hunting and you can click on the best options to try and make them stay out of trouble.

Also like the get together pack the club menu in it you can add another one but its a pack menu like werewolf pack and you can create one and people you have bitten and turned into werewolves are in it and bigger it is the stronger you are as a pack and you get Pack Points like club points but instead you can use them on like points to make the pack better by like have a roar and like it summons the pack or something like that and when your sim is in the angry emotion there eyes can turn a different colour and other sims are more scared of them or something like that.

I'm sorry this was so long i hope that the Sims creators see this and think about it please it would be nice to have a Werewolf pack to the game.

- Airfazer

Thats what i think for werewolfs

Message 3 of 12 (2,110 Views)

Champion

@Airfazer, yes, I think if EA is going to add any more Supernatural Sims, it would be in a Game Pack Similar to the Vampires GP. Cool They might have plans to make several of these supernatural Game Packs ... one for Werewolves, one for Fairies, one for Witches, one for Mermaids, etc. While they might not do this, I think if they are going to add anymore Supernatural Sims, then this is probably how they would go about it! Wink

Great minds think alike because I've been wanting to make a Vampire Club for the longest time!  So, if they were to add Werewolves or some other Supernatural to the game, then I really hope they add a related club, with the appropriate activities, icons, behaviors, rewards etc. for that specific kind of Supernatural Sim! Party hat

Don't worry! Angel Your post wasn't too long!  (It was a bit hard to read because each paragraph was one run-on sentence, without punctuation.  But many people do this, so you are not alone. Standard smile  I tend to write very long posts and put way too many emojis in them! Embarrassed Large smile :eahigh_file: )  You have some good ideas and I can tell you have given Werewolves in the game a lot of thought! Cool  I hope EA makes your wish come true by adding a Werewolf pack! Party hat

Happy Simming! 

Message 4 of 12 (2,094 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thankyou!

Message 5 of 12 (2,076 Views)

★ Novice

I want witches, were wolves and ghosts that can have kids. I loved that about the sims 3, I so loved the genies and fairies. But they definitely need to spruce up their ghosts for sims 4

Message 6 of 12 (1,489 Views)

★★ Novice
@ShortieGirl I agree with you. I also want werewolf, fairies/genies and that the ghost could have kids. I also love in sims 3 there packs were we can make our own cars and when our sims would have kids that they can have imaginary friends and you can bring them to life.
Message 7 of 12 (1,089 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Chick_wit_a_hat1 Omg I almost forgot about the imaginary friends! Lol I loved that! I never changed them into real ppl tho lol kinda creepy 😟
Message 8 of 12 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bruh that’s all my Legacies Crew household needs 😩😩😩 .. I need a werewolf pack to call my family 😞

Message 9 of 12 (1,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Chick_wit_a_hat1, and  @puddnnn, we had a chance to get a "Holographic Friend" in that Stuff Pack vote we had the other week.Raised eyebrow  But knitting won the survey. Standard smile

Message 10 of 12 (1,045 Views)