Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Wish there was a way to gift puzzle pieces

by HiSpeedJunkie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wish there was a way to gift puzzle pieces

★★★ Apprentice

I play Battlefield 1 a lot (just over 530 hours and counting) and tend to get a lot of battlepacks throughout a week. I already have the bartek bludgeon and sawtooth knife and most of the way there for the other puzzles. I know we can "sell" the puzzle pieces for scraps but I wish there was a way to gift them to people in my Platoon. I have gotten lots of duplicates where at least one of my friends hasn't completed it yet. Is there a way I am not aware of or is this something anyone has wondered before? 

On a similar note, I missed out on the barbwire bat and really wish I had it in my collection. Anyone know of a way to get a code that still works even if it requires buying new hardware? 

Message 1 of 4 (72 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wish there was a way to gift puzzle pieces

It would be interesting when we can trade our skins and puzzles. We have to wait maybe dice will make it.

About bat. I've seen a few giveaways on twitter with this code. Just follow battlefield players and maybe someone will do giveaway.

Nie jestem pracownikiem EA, pomagam jako gracz.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (76 Views)

All Replies

It would be interesting when we can trade our skins and puzzles. We have to wait maybe dice will make it.

About bat. I've seen a few giveaways on twitter with this code. Just follow battlefield players and maybe someone will do giveaway.

Message 2 of 4 (77 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the Twitter idea @Revan2000s Didn't even think about that option.

Message 3 of 4 (62 Views)

No problem. I am here for helping Standard smile

If it helped you can spot my comment as Solution.

Message 4 of 4 (60 Views)

bf1-eye

Forgot your password or ID?

If you can’t remember your EA Account ID, password, or security code, use this information to reset things and get back into your account.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help