Re: Wish there was a way to gift puzzle pieces

by Revan2000s

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wish there was a way to gift puzzle pieces

★★ Guide

I play Battlefield 1 a lot (just over 530 hours and counting) and tend to get a lot of battlepacks throughout a week. I already have the bartek bludgeon and sawtooth knife and most of the way there for the other puzzles. I know we can "sell" the puzzle pieces for scraps but I wish there was a way to gift them to people in my Platoon. I have gotten lots of duplicates where at least one of my friends hasn't completed it yet. Is there a way I am not aware of or is this something anyone has wondered before? 

On a similar note, I missed out on the barbwire bat and really wish I had it in my collection. Anyone know of a way to get a code that still works even if it requires buying new hardware? 

Message 1 of 4 (300 Views)

Accepted Solution

It would be interesting when we can trade our skins and puzzles. We have to wait maybe dice will make it.

About bat. I've seen a few giveaways on twitter with this code. Just follow battlefield players and maybe someone will do giveaway.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (304 Views)

All Replies

It would be interesting when we can trade our skins and puzzles. We have to wait maybe dice will make it.

About bat. I've seen a few giveaways on twitter with this code. Just follow battlefield players and maybe someone will do giveaway.

Message 2 of 4 (305 Views)

★★ Guide

Thanks for the Twitter idea @Revan2000s Didn't even think about that option.

Message 3 of 4 (290 Views)

No problem. I am here for helping Standard smile

If it helped you can spot my comment as Solution.

Message 4 of 4 (288 Views)