Re: Wish for a level Update on TSM

by jayivy666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wish for a level Update on TSM

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hello! 

I do not know if this will work and i do not know if there is allready such a topic, but for a longer time now there was any levelupdate in the game.

Well i did not find an actual thread for this wish.

So i wanted to make an own topic (thread) for this.

EDIT:

ALL IDEAS ARE VERY WELCOME! Just tell what you think and i am also adding to this thread, that i also do think that the levelupdate would be sensefully, if it would come together with new ideas and possibilities in the game to keep the higher levelbasic interesting.

It would be pretty nice if the maximum level possibilty would be updated.

A lot of players are now stuck on level 50.

Maybe to level 70 or 80 would be cool. Would bring a bit fresh wind into the game.

I do not know on what ideas firemonkey studio  are working on atm.

Please bring us new levels!

Would be cool if other players with the same wish would giver their voice here to support this wish.

I hope this will work and a lot of greeting sent from me to you all.☺

I hope i did spot this thread in the right section...

Greetings! Also to the Firemonkey studio Team in Melbourne 😂😂😂😂 sorry that i am allways so honest  and hard with the feedback , i know you are working hard on the game. ☺💖

Message 1 of 5 (626 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice

I don't know what a level update would look like, but like many others, I'm at level 50 and while I'm still earning XP it's never going to go toward anything new until there's some sort of update.

Seems a bit silly to earn it for nothing. Those of us in level 50 should have XP converted to something else. Sim cash or simoleons...

I'd love to be able to convert all sorts of things. For example, I don't use fashion gems all that much (I like the Izzy clothes, but I have over 1500 gems at this point), and it would be nice to convert them to simcash or simoleons or cupcakes. Like a trade of sorts.

anyway, just wanted to show support for those of us maxed out at Level 50. Why should we earn XP if there's never going to be any more levels or another use for it?!

Give us something!!

(and while the update that was announced with the neighborhood and multiple houses/lots is pretty cool, I'm not really feeling excited about it)

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (522 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jayivy666 In my opinion, level update without any new items or stories is (kinda) a moot point. There are no new build mode items from lv 41-50. The only good thing from a level update is simcash... I guess that’s useful for some people but I’d rather getting build/buy mode items for lv 41-50 first....
Message 2 of 5 (615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@rewatchesyes that is a good point...i hope that will be included what you say. And thanks for bringing this points to this topic. Off course this is right. Well i am open minded to all this and so i started the topic for first to see what will come arround on ideas and wishes with this.

So it was important what you did say.

I am not a programmer but i think it would be cool with new stuff for lvl 50 plus..ye and it would be a bit lame without lol.

Message 3 of 5 (586 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I don't know what a level update would look like, but like many others, I'm at level 50 and while I'm still earning XP it's never going to go toward anything new until there's some sort of update.

Seems a bit silly to earn it for nothing. Those of us in level 50 should have XP converted to something else. Sim cash or simoleons...

I'd love to be able to convert all sorts of things. For example, I don't use fashion gems all that much (I like the Izzy clothes, but I have over 1500 gems at this point), and it would be nice to convert them to simcash or simoleons or cupcakes. Like a trade of sorts.

anyway, just wanted to show support for those of us maxed out at Level 50. Why should we earn XP if there's never going to be any more levels or another use for it?!

Give us something!!

(and while the update that was announced with the neighborhood and multiple houses/lots is pretty cool, I'm not really feeling excited about it)

Message 4 of 5 (523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@bluflower72Yes..i know that this what you said all is right.
I would love all which brings a new wind cuz its like we are stuck.

Hm but i also would love to level up again..together with new possibilities on a level 50 plus.....it needs to come together to get exciting i guess.

I am looking forward to the neighbourhood update but i also hoped that we get more than this.. idk what but there are so many things which could be added.....in between a level update ....but off course with only this is would be another goal to get stuck.

Message 5 of 5 (495 Views)