Re: Win rate manipulation

by Mister_Crac

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Before rival race, a few people delibarately lose to keep at a lower league (diamond or below) for easier and better rewards in events. This case is not very common, because they cant enjoy the game, these will only be boring slaughtering games.

When the rival race comes, I see many people, even those at the top tier keep their medal low so they could match up with lower rank players for easy win. 

In the recent race, I match with players at 3100-3200 and one of them has a whole deck of 15 level units and ending the last 2 seasons with medal over 4700-4800. 

Message 11 of 14 (462 Views)

★ Guide

@Mister_Crac wrote:

You cannot drop down in league for events. It says so right there in the event info:

“Your Placement - Based on your best league rank (GDI or Nod) over the last three seasons."

So when someone's best rank is Master, they're gonna compete in Master for events, no matter how many medals they lose deliberately.

Does this work for the new Races too? I don't think so.

The new race came along right after the reset, I was masters 1 before the reset, but then got down to diamond 3. Then the race came along and the top 3 guys are struggling at diamond 2-1. Which means that it's a lot easier for me to get top 1, as I got to masters 1 before, so getting to diamond 1 shouldn't be difficult at all.

Message 12 of 14 (428 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Ive been seeing this for awhile now where "whales" are just hanging out in lower lvls trolling players with there lvl 13-14 units complete BS

so what ive been doing is reporting these players bc if enough people report them then they get booted out of the game 

or the alt should be get rid of unit lvls then its a solid playing field the only thing that has a number to it is the players lvl not units

Message 13 of 14 (411 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@punishertrd wrote:

so what ive been doing is reporting these players bc if enough people report them then they get booted out of the game

I kind of doubt that. If somebody staying at your place paid you good money, you would be kind of reluctant to throw them out of your house, wouldn't you?

Message 14 of 14 (401 Views)