Re: Will you be able to play with friends on different consoles?

by BVBgamer88

Original Post

Will you be able to play with friends on different consoles?

★★★ Newbie

A suggestion that I have for Fifa 20 and the coming titles is a Cross platform feature. I came up with this Idea because of how I can't play Fifa with my friends of PS4, because I play on pc. A way EA could do this is by taking inspiration of fortnite, how Your able to play with friends on a different console via Your Epic Games account. So, for FIFA, you could play with your friends on a different console using your Origin account, or they could do it another way.

Message 1 of 6 (1,390 Views)

★★★ Pro
Sorry dude aint gonna happen this year, not until the Cross platform consolls are out. Mayby Xbox 2 and PS5. that can open for cross on pc in a near future. Just ask your friends if the can buy Fifa19\20 for pc, or you can buy a cheap used PS4. I dont see the problem really, but like i said the problem is that Microsoft has the tecnolgy for cross play, EA have no power here.
Message 2 of 6 (1,362 Views)

★★ Novice

Just out of curiosity, are you saying you cant play friends on Xbox while you are on PC? considering PC and Xbox are Microsoft?

Message 3 of 6 (934 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

"when cross platform consoles come out "  they already cross platform games its not a hard thing to do .

Message 4 of 6 (906 Views)

★★ Guide

I agree. I personally don't play with others, so I don't care. But I totally agree with you though for those who do play with others.

Message 5 of 6 (862 Views)

Hero
@Pureplex EA announced this month that nearly all their major titles sequels will be cross platform - apart from FIFA!

So it might be possible in the future but definitely not in fifa 21

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 6 (839 Views)