Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Will we get another opportunity to earn the Rebel Y-wing?

by EN6A6E

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Will we get another opportunity to earn the Rebel Y-wing?

★★★ Novice

I had spent over 24000 crystals to try and purchase Rebel Y-wing schematics. Not once did I get over 5-7 per pull. I see it as a ripoff and such a waste, with nothing to show for it.

Now that the ship is no longer available, and I will never gamble on the random Fleet Data Pack. Will we have another opportunity to earn it later?

Message 1 of 2 (3,492 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Will we get another opportunity to earn the Rebel Y-wing?

@EN6A6E Hello there.

Historically, Galactic Chases have had the same release cadence as marquee events.

The estimated date for the Y-Wing to go to shipments and datacards is 4-6 weeks after the event, then a further 4-6 weeks until it goes to a farmable location.

It went into shipments and fleet data cards on 22/06 (around two weeks ago), so I would expect it to be added to a farmable location somewhere between 20/07/2020 and 03/08/2020.

Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (3,447 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Will we get another opportunity to earn the Rebel Y-wing?

@EN6A6E Hello there.

Historically, Galactic Chases have had the same release cadence as marquee events.

The estimated date for the Y-Wing to go to shipments and datacards is 4-6 weeks after the event, then a further 4-6 weeks until it goes to a farmable location.

It went into shipments and fleet data cards on 22/06 (around two weeks ago), so I would expect it to be added to a farmable location somewhere between 20/07/2020 and 03/08/2020.

Hope this helps.