Re: steering wheel support

by fasteddie8

Original Post

Re: Will there be wheel support for this game, like in the NFS 2015?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Think I will just wait til March for the Crew 2 ....It will have steering wheel support and proper free roam. Been around here for a couple days hoping to get answers for patches/updates that would deal with both issues. Well the game has released and still no EA support what so ever. It seems to me EA has no idea what they are doing or what they should be doing. I'm just totally amazed at what is happening here!!!

Message 21 of 29 (1,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just got the game, and a new thrustmaster t150, the wheel works well in the PS menu, but when in game it is is not registered, ive also tried in NFS rivals as well and didnt change the result. a bit pissed that i wasnt able to use my $400 steering wheel, but oh well. 

Message 22 of 29 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Call back the need for speed before payback wheels didn't work on it so
Message 23 of 29 (1,225 Views)

★ Guide

I bought Rivals and screamed for months because I couldn't play it to no answer.

I have had almost every need for speed but they will never rip me off again like they did with rivals.

They DO NOT care to answer or fix this problem so payback will probably be the same.

Still stinging from the last EA ripoff!

I see nothing has changed.

GOOD LUCK!

Message 24 of 29 (1,221 Views)

Re: Steering Wheel Support

★★★★ Novice

First let me say that EA should be boycotted for not providing wheel support for a racing game in 2017!!!  If I did not get this game for free, I would not be wasting my time!  However, I did find that the excellent 360 emulator from Github worked great for Payback!  I NOW HAVE WHEEL CONTROL for my Logitech GT!!!  I did this some time ago for Rivals.  Go to https://github.com/x360ce/x360ce and download the latest version for your system (32 or 64bit).  I used version 3.2.8.77 with all of the default options.  Read the page carefully so you don't miss a step.  This is an excellent emulator, but not necessarily user friendly.  I can't guarantee proper answers, but if you have questions, I'll do my best to answer them and go into more detail as to what I did.

Message 25 of 29 (1,190 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not so clear, if you change de-de to us-us, you see that that's and update for Need for Speed in general, i guess that's the 2015 version, that update is not ready for the 2017 release. Guess Logitch and Trustmaster need more time, Criterion to busy on the Star Wars release trying to get that good this time...

Any updated planned by EA?

On the box it's just general says analog and keyboard, why is it so hard to communicate EA, why you need reddit attention to do something a bit right? Why rushed to market for christmas, PS users can wait for a good product, PC gamers don't need the Xbox *, why is that so hard to get EA?

Just tell us when the patch is ready, or we need to file support om money back procedures here! We don't need our money back here, we just need an official reaction here! We hate what reddit did, but needed to get any reaction?

Message 26 of 29 (1,109 Views)

★ Guide

Because they don't listen, don't answer, and never fix their games.

They NEVER fixed wheel support in rivals either. Got my 60$ coaster right here!!!

Don't be a sucker!!!

Message 27 of 29 (1,104 Views)

★ Apprentice

New patch coming out, no wheel support.

It would be nice if they bothered to say if it would come ever, if they say no then I know not to bother checking again.

Message 28 of 29 (1,047 Views)

★ Apprentice

"EA" really means "MG" ...and that stands for Money Grabbers

Message 29 of 29 (840 Views)