Will the Scrin ever be a playable faction?

by BiggggBoy

Original Post

Will the Scrin ever be a playable faction?

★★★ Novice

For anyone that doesnt know, the scrin were a playable alien race faction in the third c&c tiberium wars game. They would be incredibly interesting in rivals, given all the weird mechanics they had in the original games, and it's such a shame they're not in this game. So can we have scrin? Pretty please?

Message 1 of 6 (608 Views)

Re: Will the Scrin ever be a playable faction?

★★★ Novice
totally agree with this. If you notice the banshee looks like the scrin aircraft
Message 2 of 6 (533 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I would love the Scrin, but more than them, I long for Red Alert factions. I have wanted to see the Allies fight Nod for years.
Message 3 of 6 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I hear if you scroll up to tiberium league, then try to keep scrolling to the right.. you might see something crashed into the mountains there...

Message 4 of 6 (481 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I don't think that adding a genocidal military force would be a good idea in this day and age! But in all seriousness, they would have to seriously downplay the Scrin. Could you imagine Buzzers at their high speed and damage to infantry? And the shields on their vehicles! I would rather not have Scrin than to see them nerfed just to fit this mobile format.
Message 5 of 6 (401 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think scrin could still definitely be translated well into the mobile game. Like how their buzzer infantry can do great damage to infantry from behind but be killed almost instantly in an actual engagement. Of course some gameplay elements of scrin from the games would be cut, but that has already been the case with gdi and nod. Also a third faction will absolutely add some needed shakeups in the meta. Also adding scrin would definitely win at least some appreciation from fans, as scrin had been neglected in games after tiberium wars 3.

Message 6 of 6 (350 Views)