Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Will the Scrin ever be a playable faction?

by BiggggBoy

Original Post

Highlighted

Will the Scrin ever be a playable faction?

★★★★ Newbie

For anyone that doesnt know, the scrin were a playable alien race faction in the third c&c tiberium wars game. They would be incredibly interesting in rivals, given all the weird mechanics they had in the original games, and it's such a shame they're not in this game. So can we have scrin? Pretty please?

Message 1 of 5 (238 Views)

Re: Will the Scrin ever be a playable faction?

★ Novice
totally agree with this. If you notice the banshee looks like the scrin aircraft
Message 2 of 5 (167 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I would love the Scrin, but more than them, I long for Red Alert factions. I have wanted to see the Allies fight Nod for years.
Message 3 of 5 (150 Views)

★ Apprentice

I hear if you scroll up to tiberium league, then try to keep scrolling to the right.. you might see something crashed into the mountains there...

Message 4 of 5 (115 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I don't think that adding a genocidal military force would be a good idea in this day and age! But in all seriousness, they would have to seriously downplay the Scrin. Could you imagine Buzzers at their high speed and damage to infantry? And the shields on their vehicles! I would rather not have Scrin than to see them nerfed just to fit this mobile format.
Message 5 of 5 (35 Views)

command-and-conquer-rivals-promo-1

Find your User ID

Your Command & Conquer: Rivals User ID helps us solve your issues in the game.

Learn how to find it

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help