Will premium/deluxe users get access to the game before 20. November?

by Eriksendrul

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will premium/deluxe users get access to the game before 20. November?

★★ Apprentice

Since the release is now moved to 20.November. Is there any official dates on when premium/deluxe players get access to the game? I Know that premium/deluxe players usually gets 1-4 days "head start" on the release date. Is that the case when it comes to Battlefield V?

Just wanted to know because me and a couple of friends were thinking about arranging a lan-party and play the game on release day, Been years since we had a lan-party, going to be fun Standard smile

Thanks for any answers.

Message 1 of 7 (852 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will premium/deluxe users get access to the game before 20. November?

Community Manager

@Eriksendrul To start, thank you for the pang of nostalgia. It's been far, far too long since I went to a LAN party, so many good memories. 

As for your question, release dates are below.

• Battlefield V - EA Access Play First Trials and Origin Access Premier – Friday, 9 November
• Battlefield V Deluxe Edition – Friday, 16 November
• Battlefield V Standard Edition – Tuesday, 20 November

Deluxe folks will be able to get in a little earlier alright, with the release on the friday. Hopefully that works for your group, set up an event over the weekend. 

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (818 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Eriksendrul To start, thank you for the pang of nostalgia. It's been far, far too long since I went to a LAN party, so many good memories. 

As for your question, release dates are below.

• Battlefield V - EA Access Play First Trials and Origin Access Premier – Friday, 9 November
• Battlefield V Deluxe Edition – Friday, 16 November
• Battlefield V Standard Edition – Tuesday, 20 November

Deluxe folks will be able to get in a little earlier alright, with the release on the friday. Hopefully that works for your group, set up an event over the weekend. 

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Today I have heard that the game will only be available for a 10hr trial even for those who have premier.

I would like to get a yes or no on this so I can help clear the rumors on this. 

IF we have PREMIER do we get unlimited access to the game AS SOON as it is available. ( while we have premier obviously )

NO limited play time prior to full release? 

Message 3 of 7 (796 Views)

Community Manager

@ForlornHopeless Oh that's a hard debunk.

If you have a full EA Access Premier membership, there's no 10h BFV trial, and you'll have full access straight away.

I'm curious, where did you hear/read that? This is the sort of thing we don't want any confusion about. 

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

twitch steamer was were I heard it from but I was not sure and wanted to make sure. 

heard it somewhere else as well but after hearing him say it as well I had to ask.

I asked here cause I figured it was best way to get a answer. 

ill be sure to let him know and direct him to this forum post so he can see for himself.

thx for the response.

Message 5 of 7 (757 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

https://twitter.com/Battlefield/status/1036553802294456320

Unbenannt.jpg

Message 6 of 7 (698 Views)

• Battlefield V Deluxe Edition – Is playable at Friday, 16 November
• Battlefield V Standard Edition – Is playable at Tuesday, 20 November

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 7 of 7 (594 Views)