Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Will my account be unbanned in Fifa 18

by Tomistheking12

Original Post

Re: Will my account be unbanned in Fifa 18

★★★★ Novice

How will you get that good when fifa packs are so rigged. I play squad battles and get elitte 1 every team, open packs only to get Lanzini even Ultimate packs and still get nothing

Message 11 of 19 (993 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My Fifa 18 Account was wiped of Coins and Players, but seems that I can make new club on FUT with account name and tag.. but it doesn't make sense I have been researching over the net and seems a lot of other accounts are getting wiped and banned because we do heavy business. Now of coarse I get that maybe there is some way that it is an advantage but I don't see how as if players are listed on open free mark for a specific price then anyone would by them and try and sell for more. Its business as we all want to get coins to buy our dream players. For example I got Neymar in a pack and his going rate was like 550k but I sold him as wanted coins quick to buy couple quality CBs so I sold him at the time for 425k so the lucky guy or girl who got him cheap and if they want to sell him for market rate over 3-7 days up to them, big deal right... Anyway I have a ban as I did not necessary transfer coins but I sold Players to my mate for 50k worth as he owed me coins for bet we had on match we played  so I made couple players Buy now for 5k even though only worth 600 coins and he bought them as that was deal I did not force him bar He lost 4 -3 in 94th minute ( get in ) so I trying to explain this EA and they wont even listen to my case... as If this is a violation I must apologise but did not know and of coarse take the coins away but to take all my players and club away for 50k coins Please I appeal to EA if can clearly outline what is wrong or not and have say that it only hurts me more is that Happy to spend fifa points on packs so make them money but I cant even sniper players when its free market maybe they should but make the game blocked once buyer a player you can never buy that player again... is that not simple answer...??? As seems that EA set you up to buyer players and if get good at it or do too much trading account is banned then stop us from buying the players then more than once then the game is fair and market prices of players will be stagnate... Any comments are welcome and I would Like to see if EA have answer to My case the Case number is 36876289. And I hope that they show equality as I am not a pro player or had 3 million coins but spare time player and I get banned when loads of cheats out there buying and selling coins for real Money and getting away with it... Thanks all for listen and hope that maybe we can all learn a lesson...

Message 12 of 19 (962 Views)

★★★★ Novice

can u fix it thise\ problem bro.,?if u fix it reply me .i also have a this problem

Message 13 of 19 (877 Views)

★★★★ Novice
i u fix it this problem bro reply me, i have a also this problem
Message 14 of 19 (877 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Easy to do. Dont buy again EA games. Never again. Solved. 

Message 15 of 19 (864 Views)

★★★★ Novice

r u serious bro ?

Message 16 of 19 (852 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep. My first account with around 20 games was banned, because of EA made a mistake. I pleaded to talk about my ban. They declined any conversation. Since there I do not buy EA games again.  They "stole" from me around $500 and they cannot to admit. I have now only one account with a few games.  BTW they releases worse and worse games, so why could I buy any of them?

Message 17 of 19 (839 Views)

★★★★ Novice

has anyone got unbanned using this method after all?

Message 18 of 19 (777 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you have questions about a ToS sanction then you will need to direct them to our ToS team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.
Message 19 of 19 (764 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs