Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Will my account be unbanned in Fifa 18

by Tomistheking12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will my account be unbanned in Fifa 18

★★★★ Newbie
Hello my account has been banned so I was wondering would I be able to play on that account in Fifa 18 or not??
Message 1 of 19 (10,882 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will my account be unbanned in Fifa 18

Community Manager

Hey all, for anyone whose account has been flagged by our Terms of Service team,  please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'
Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Alternatively, you can email lets_talk@ea.com to discuss a ban or suspension

We need to know these three things so we can help you:
  1. User name
  2. Detailed info that includes any error or notification messages that you saw.
    • Tell us what’s going on and why we need to take another look at the action that we took on your account.
  3. Email address that's on your banned or suspended EA Account.
    • If you're playing on a mobile game, your email address may not be linked to that game. Make sure to email us using an email address that's linked to an EA Account so you can get more information about the action taken on your mobile game account.

View in thread

Message 8 of 19 (16,135 Views)

All Replies

Hello @Tomistheking12

I think you should send a mail to lets_talk@ea.com to get detailed answer to your question.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

RU & EN EA ANSWERS HQ HERO, STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT AND BATTLEFIELD FORUMS MODERATOR

I DON'T WORK FOR EA.

Message 2 of 19 (10,862 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Im just curious, what have you really done since you got banned?. If you cheated in some sort of way. either in FUT or online friendlies. Then i think you desvere that ban, because i hate cheaters, its patetic in so many ways. I hope you are proud of yourself, i feel sorry for you if you actually have too cheat just too win a match, i have played fifa since i was 16 and i have never cheated before. And I have actually won against human players in Fifa world, Fifa 13 , 15 and 16, it isent that hard as long as you have a good tactic and a good team.

Message 3 of 19 (10,742 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
😂 didn't cheat at all they flagged my account because I was too good at sniping players before people could buy them then I decided to send 10k to my other account and got permantly banned why would I think of cheating on Fifa stop jumping to conclusions I've played since Fifa 09 and am only 18 played over 1.5k games this Fifa only been beat 300 times and had to make a new account because I got banned🙈
Message 4 of 19 (10,737 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ah okay sorry, i just asumed that since there are so many people these days that use too cheat, both in sports games and racing games but also shooting games. But it sounds strange that people reported you because you bought a player before them, i personally think FUT  gives some players an unfair advantage. That is one of the reasons why i stopped playing FUT, but also because its too expensive with all those taining cards etc. Anyway i hope you get out of this mess, just be more carefull what you doingStandard smile, PS: my first Fifa game was 04.

Message 5 of 19 (10,734 Views)

★★★★ Guide

That really depends on the ban. Are you still able to play Fifa 17 on other clubs? Can you still play Fifa 16 online? 

If you aren't sure get in contact with an advisor or indeed as mentioned above send a mail to Lets_talk@ea.com and they'll help you further. 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 6 of 19 (10,722 Views)

★★★★ Novice
My account was banned to and I have been playing by the rules the entire duration of FIFA 18. Hope they can solve this issue fast as we are missing weekend FUT Champs and Squad Battles. T.T
Message 7 of 19 (9,829 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, for anyone whose account has been flagged by our Terms of Service team,  please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'
Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Alternatively, you can email lets_talk@ea.com to discuss a ban or suspension

We need to know these three things so we can help you:
  1. User name
  2. Detailed info that includes any error or notification messages that you saw.
    • Tell us what’s going on and why we need to take another look at the action that we took on your account.
  3. Email address that's on your banned or suspended EA Account.
    • If you're playing on a mobile game, your email address may not be linked to that game. Make sure to email us using an email address that's linked to an EA Account so you can get more information about the action taken on your mobile game account.
Message 8 of 19 (16,136 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes I am able to play FIFA 17 online
Message 9 of 19 (8,545 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have already sent them 3 mails,the 3rd one being investigated though,but let me tell u that, the only reason was due to the frequent power outages which happened between 12th October to 15th October whilst was playing FUT 18,
Please Help
Message 10 of 19 (8,544 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs